Small Business Communications Solutions
Future-ready Small Business Communications Solutions Built for Your Needs
- Quickly and reliably connect your people and customers using an efficient and affordable phone system from Avaya. We know the phone is the lifeblood of a small business, so we deliver phone basics plus the powerful communications typically found in large businesses.
- Help your staff become more efficient and more productive with:
- Full-featured, high-quality audio speaker phones and voice messaging
- A versatile receptionist console that speeds call handling
- Mobile capabilities that make it easy to be as productive and responsive on the road as in the office
- Choose the ideal deployment. Make the choice to have your solution fully in the cloud, installed on your premises, or a combo of both. The hybrid option is an ideal stepping stone for companies migrating to cloud communications. You decide what best suits your pace and budget.
- Get an all-inclusive small business solution at the right price and scope. Avaya solutions are designed for a small business budget and fluctuations in capacity. They scale up with your growth, or down for fewer users in off seasons.
Start with the Basics—and Grow
Your Avaya solution expands as you do, easily supporting more users and new capabilities. User admin is fast and seamless. And it’s easy to turn on new productivity features as they’re needed.
Communicate More Effectively
Give each user one number to connect with co-workers, partners, and customers from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
Be Always Open for Business
Never let a call go unanswered. Choose simple voicemail, email, or full office capabilities, all available on the go or at home.
“Avaya offered the fullest range of capabilities for the price point, as well as a lot of options for scalability as we grow.”Read the Case Study ›
Simple, Complete, Powerful Unified Collaboration
Handle all your business telephony needs with this flexible solution for calls, messaging, and conferencing. Add video and advanced unified communications features. Even transform your contact center with multi-channel capabilities. IP Office is easy to use and manage. And, it can support just one site or scale to multiple offices.
Deploy it on premises or in the cloud. If you’re already using IP Office, upgrade to the cloud at your own pace—our hybrid cloud approach makes it seamless.
A Phone for Every Associate
- 1400 Series Digital Deskphones
- 1600 Series IP Deskphones
- 9500 Series Digital Deskphones
- 9600 Series IP Deskphones
- IP Wireless Phones
- 3700 Series DECT Handsets
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Connect With Avaya
U.S. & Canada