- Support Advantage
- Parts and Onsite Support
- Secure Access Link
- Support for Small and Midsize Enterprises
- Data Networking Services
- Maintenance for Meridian 1 and Communication Server 1000
Support Advantage Brochure
Communications Services: Challenging the Status Quo
4 Ways Avaya is transforming the client support services experience
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
1-866-GO-AVAYA, prompt 2
All Other Locations:
Protect your Avaya enterprise communications solutions with standardized global support services designed to give your business maximum flexibility and uptime. Support Advantage provides support for software and hardware and is available from Avaya or one of our authorized partners.
The Avaya Preferred Support option includes 24x7 remote coverage of software and hardware, our fastest response time for tickets submitted over the web, monitoring with Avaya EXPERT SystemsSM Diagnostic Tools, secure connectivity options, and off-board alarming for the PSTN. Our Operations Intelligence Suite, a web portal with a unified dashboard, gives you an end-to-end view of your Avaya network operations. We offer Parts Replacement in many locations either on a next-business-day basis or on the same day within 4 hours—available either 8x5 or 24x7. For the most comprehensive coverage, we recommend adding Onsite Support where available, either 8x5 or 24x7, and Upgrade Advantage, a subscription for major software upgrades that can deliver substantial savings and investment protection.
Our alternative minimum required support option, Essential Support, provides 24x7 remote software and hardware support, access to service packs and firmware updates, and access to web services. We offer Parts Replacement, but Essential Support does not include real-time monitoring services.
To address critical needs for resources and skills in specific areas of maintenance, see Advanced Services below.
- Product Correction Support Control and request system updates as you see fit. Tap Avaya technical experts to install complex patches or firmware upgrades on site. (Requires Onsite Support)
- Client Service Manager This service provides a skilled Avaya professional on a 24x7 basis to provide technical guidance and assist with escalations, migration planning, and reports.
- Single Point of Contact Depend on a remote team of Avaya technical experts that knows your systems, configuration, sites, and business rules. Service is available around the clock to help ensure maximum system performance, reliability and availability. (Requires Preferred Support)
- MAC Services Avaya Move, Add & Change (MAC) Services are available when short-term support or a finite skill set is needed for communications solution administration. MAC Services comprise move, add, change, and delete activities for software, hardware, or a network component.
- Dedicated Technician Service This service provides a certified expert who is trained and managed by Avaya but reports directly to you. The technician works at your location to maintain your vital communications solutions—including unified communications, contact centers, and data networking solutions. This service requires a support agreement with Avaya.