Raleigh-Durham, NC – November 10, 2020 – Avaya (NYSE: AVYA), a global leader in solutions to enhance and simplify communications and collaboration, announced today that Avaya Spaces, the all-in-one video collaboration app for the digital workplace, has added new capabilities including an industry-best 61-particpant “concert” view. Avaya Spaces is changing the way work gets done, enabling “work from anywhere” by centralizing voice, video, messaging, chat and task management in one app to improve productivity and increase employee satisfaction.
According to the Avaya survey, 57 percent of businesses reported some struggle with remote communication and fatigue.1 The explosive growth of video conferencing and the proliferation of platforms has created the need for easier to use, all-in-one solutions that improve collaboration and reduce the fatigue of too many apps. Customers and employees need the right tools to elevate their work-from-anywhere experience, as well as a fundamental shift in thinking when it comes to using those tools - moving away from the idea of ‘just’ video meetings to 24/7 collaborative, cloud-based work spaces. Avaya Spaces enables organizations to excel at the usual day-to-day tasks, but also the unplanned and new-priority work that arrives nearly every moment of every day.
“Today’s business environment has reshaped how organizations, customers and individuals work and collaborate no matter where teams are located, but it is not enough to just remote-enable people, we need to create the new future of work,” said Anthony Bartolo, EVP and Chief Product Officer, Avaya. “With the new capabilities of Avaya Spaces, we continue to evolve with our customers ensuring our portfolio responds to environmental shifts and offers real solutions to real problems across any industry. Avaya is uniquely positioned to deliver innovation for workstream collaboration that achieves meaningful and significant business outcomes for organizations of all sizes.”
Avaya Spaces provides a cloud meeting and team collaboration solution that enables people and organizations to connect and collaborate remotely – and goes beyond integrating chat, voice, video, online meetings and content sharing. That is why Avaya Spaces has seen rapid adoption by educational institutions, healthcare, government agencies, and businesses of all sizes around the globe.
Enhancements to Avaya Spaces include:
- 61-participant “concert” style HD video layout – where the primary speaker is large in the center; perfect for all-hands or town hall meetings.
- Enhanced video layouts with flexibility to accommodate different meeting types such as panel discussions, training, project planning and interviews.
- Modernized collaboration control to accommodate various use cases; for example, a teacher can enable students to post completed assignments or chat outside of class time, or turn-off capabilities eliminating distractions.
- Intelligent moderation including smart mute, host control of participant cameras and microphones, and “raise hand” features for effective management of sessions to minimize disruptions while maintaining whatever level of interactivity the meeting host desires.
Avaya recently integrated powerful cloud AI solutions from NVIDIA to help increase the impact and value of visual, audible and collaborative experiences through the Avaya Spaces™ app. The new integration helps customers benefit from background noise removal, virtual green screen backgrounds, rich presenter features enabling presenters to be overlaid on top of presentation content, as well as live transcriptions that can recognize and differentiate voices.
Avaya Spaces is available in nearly 100 countries and is offered with Avaya OneCloud™ Subscription, as well as on a standalone basis. For a free 60-day Avaya Spaces trial for your entire organization, please visit this page.
- Get to know Avaya Spaces in more detail
- Learn One Parent's Thoughts on Crisis Learning and Technology That Can Help
- Read our blog, NVIDIA AI + Avaya Spaces = The Best Remote Collaboration Solution, Even Better
- See Avaya Spaces 61 Participants Simultaneously demo
- Read an article from Aragon Research, Avaya Just Changed the Game in Video—With Help From NVIDIA
Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). Avaya is shaping what's next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your business by delivering Experiences that Matter. Learn more at http://www.avaya.com/