Team engagement is the magic that happens when everyone in your workforce is connected effortlessly to the mission, to each other and to customers. When it works you feel it in your culture and on your balance sheet—and your customers feel it most. Barriers disappear. Productivity rises. Our team engagement solutions get you there.
Today’s customer relationships are ongoing conversations that unfold across time and channels. Phone, video, email, chat, social: It’s all one integrated omnichannel now. Done right, seamless execution pays off in increased revenue and higher lifetime value of customers. Our customer engagement solutions make it possible.
Avaya Oceana will support 2400 agents and includes analytics, self-service, workforce optimization and callback capabilities.
GLOBAL BPO HELPS CLIENTS BUILD AND PROTECT THEIR BRANDS WITH AVAYA
A global industry-leading business process outsourcer (BPO) has grown quickly through acquisition. They are currently operating in 175 countries and handling more than 35 million multi-channel interactions per year for the world’s largest pharmaceutical and consumer goods companies.
The BPO is now experiencing the pains of consolidating all the businesses. Disparate contact center platforms with various management systems and reporting have become a roadblock to achieve their business goals of continued growth and competitiveness through the delivery of new innovative solutions for their customers. They also need to improve their overall cost structure, as it has become costly to maintain the multitude of different systems in their current environment.
They needed a unified omnichannel solution which would enable them to drive innovation and achieve their business goals.
Their strategic objective to develop and launch new innovative services required partnering with a vendor that had the same innovative approach with modern open architecture solutions. The Avaya OceanaTM solution fit the bill. The comprehensive, standard-based and innovative solution is expected to significantly simplify and unify their environment, providing an omnichannel solution that will allow them to quickly respond to the ever-changing requirements of their global customers. Projected business outcomes of the new solution include:
- Improved Net Promotor Score (NPS) and increased business opportunities with existing and new customers through differentiated and quality of service
- Reduced cost per call through a breadth of self service applications
- Improved operational efficiencies with reduced administration and management expenses through the consolidation and reduction in disparate technologies
- Ability to move from multichannel to omnichannel with complete integration of the customer journey across all channels, made possible with adoption of a single, holistic integrated solution
- Flexibility to quickly deliver differentiating services and applications with the Avaya BreezeTM platform, our open applications development solution
- Improved up-time and availability through a geo-redundant Oceana architecture
- Ability to easily integrate outbound campaigns into the solution with a comprehensive closed loop customer experience
Avaya Oceana will support 2400 agents and includes the full complement of key capabilities of priority to them including analytics, self-service, workforce optimization and callback. They will take advantage of Avaya architecture and design services, in addition to implementation services including program and project management to ensure the solution delivers as expected on day one and throughout the customer’s roadmap of innovation to enhance the customer experience.