- ADDASOUND Crystal 2831/2832, Crystal 2731/2732, Crystal 2731-U/2732-U wired headsets are compatible with key Avaya customer and team engagement solutions
- Helps businesses improve call quality, reduce operation cost, and increase customer satisfaction.
March 7, 2018 — ADDASOUND, a leading provider of voice solutions and unified communication devices, today announced that its Crystal 2831/2832, Crystal 2731/2732 and Crystal 2731-U/2732-U wired headsets are compliant with key team and customer engagement solutions from Avaya, a global provider of business communications software, systems and services.
ADDASOUND’s noise canceling, comfortable and durable headsets are designed to meet the special demands of professional users in contact centers and offices. With ADDASOUND solutions, businesses can take full advantage of Avaya deskphones and unified communications platforms to help deliver the best possible customer experience. The following headsets are now compliance-tested by Avaya:
- ADDASOUND Crystal 2831/2832 and 2731/2732 headsets using the ADDASOUND DN1002 direct connect cable for compatibility with the Avaya 9600 Series IP Deskphone H.323 Release 6.6 and SIP Release 7.1.
- ADDASOUND Crystal 2831/2832 headsets using the ADDASOUND DN1002 direct connect cable for compatibility with the Avaya 1600 Series IP Deskphone Release 1.3.11.
- ADDASOUND Crystal 2831/2832 headsets using the ADDASOUND DN1011 USB cable and the ADDASOUND Crystal 2731-U/2732-U USB wired headsets for compatibility with Avaya one-X® Agent 2.5.10.
- ADDASOUND Crystal 2731/2732 headsets using the ADDASOUND DN1011 USB cable for compatibility with Avaya one-X Communicator 6.2.
ADDASOUND is a Technology Partner in the Avaya DevConnect program—an initiative to develop, market and sell innovative third-party products that interoperate with Avaya technology and extend the value of a company’s investment in its network.
As a Technology Partner, ADDASOUND is eligible to submit products for compliance testing by the Avaya Solution Interoperability and Test Lab. There, a team of Avaya engineers develops a comprehensive test plan for each application to verify whether it is Avaya compatible. Doing so enables businesses to confidently add best-in-class capabilities to their network without having to replace their existing infrastructure—speeding deployment of new applications and reducing both network complexity and implementation costs.
“With this compliance testing, businesses can confidently deploy these new ADDASOUND wired headsets in contact centers and offices with an Avaya infrastructure. ADDASOUND’s full product line of noise canceling wired headsets is now compliance-tested by Avaya. The ADDASOUND product line offers headset options with a good, better and best classification, giving users the flexibility to select the best possible product to fit their budget.
-- David J. Haney, Sales Director of North America, ADDASOUND
“Technology Partners like ADDASOUND are providing Avaya customers with innovative voice solutions that deliver advanced noise-canceling, elegant and robust design, natural sound quality and great comfort. By successfully completing Avaya compliance testing, ADDASOUND headsets have demonstrated proven interoperability and seamless integration with the Avaya platforms used in contact centers and enterprises.”
-- Eric Rossman, vice president, Partnerships and Alliances, Avaya
Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication applications of the world’s most important operations. As the global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya provides the most complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications—offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today’s digital world requires communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya. For more information, please visit www.avaya.com.
ADDASOUND is a global leading provider of voice solutions and unified communication devices. ADDASOUND products are designed and engineered in Denmark by a reputable team and now distributed all over the world. The headsets and related products are specially designed for CC&O (contact center and office), business and enterprise, speech recognition, unified communications and mobile communications. ADDASOUND always tries to provide the customers with the best experience of voice communication and guarantees the highest standard of reliability and quality. For more information, please visit www.addasound.com.
# # #