NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Announces 2015 Channel Partners of the Year and 2016 Channel Priorities
Santa Clara, Calif. – Feb. 2, 2016 – To honor nearly a dozen stand-out organizations within its partner community, Avaya, a global leader in business communications software, systems and services, today announced its Avaya Connect Partners of the Year for 2015. These channel partners were recognized at Avaya’s annual Executive Partner Forum in San Diego, Calif., an event dedicated to partner engagement and growth priorities for the year.
The Avaya Connect Partner Program is a global reseller program that makes it easy for partners to get fast access to Avaya resources and innovations. The program focuses on the transformation occurring in the industry and how channel partners can capitalize on the shift. Avaya will continue to drive the partner-enablement strategy that addresses growth opportunities in the midmarket and enterprise with flexible, cloud-based services available through the channel.
• Avaya Midmarket Partner of the Year: (U.S.) Carousel Industries of North America, Inc.
• Midmarket Partner of the Year (Americas International): Cable & Wireless
• Support Services Partner of the Year (U.S.): Meridian IT
• Support Services Partner of the Year (Americas International): TELMEX (Mexico)
• Services Innovation Partner of the Year (U.S.): Meridian IT
• Services Innovation Partner of the Year (Americas International): CONNEX
• Networking Partner of the Year (U.S.): Integration Partners
• Networking Partner of the Year (Americas International): Combat Partners
• Growth Partner of the Year (U.S.): Integration Partners
• Growth Partner of the Year (Americas International): EVOX
• Emerging Partner of the Year (U.S.): Gage Telecom
• Emerging Partner of the Year (U.S.): Step CG
• Emerging Partner of the Year (Americas International): A5 Solutions
“While we salute all of our partners who took the time to be part of our conference this week, special congratulations go to our 2015 award winners for their customer-focus and passion to drive results. Our partners are instrumental to Avaya’s success, and I’m pleased to recognize this year’s winners.”
– Steve Biondi, vice president, Global Partner Organization, Avaya
Avaya is a leading provider of solutions that enable customer and team engagement across multiple channels and devices for better customer experience, increased productivity and enhanced financial performance. Its world-class contact center and unified communications technologies and services are available in a wide variety of flexible on-premises and cloud deployment options that seamlessly integrate with non-Avaya applications. The Avaya Engagement Environment enables third parties to create and customize business applications for competitive advantage. Avaya’s fabric-based networking solutions help simplify and accelerate the deployment of business critical applications and services. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.