- Avaya Aura® Platform
- Avaya Aura® Virtualized Environment
- Avaya Aura® Collaboration Environment
- Avaya Agile Communication Environment™
- Avaya Aura® Solution for Midsize Enterprise
- Collaboration Pods
- Common Servers
- Communication Server 1000
- Communication Server 2100
- Avaya Aura® Application Server 5300
Palm Coast Data
Avaya Solution Architecture Services Offer Sheet
The Business Value of Enterprise SIP - A CIO View
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
Features and Benefits
Each server can support up to 22,500 IP users. And multiple servers networked together can provide unlimited scalability.
Highly reliable architectural elements with extensive redundancy mechanisms assure network uptime, with survivability options such as campus and geographic redundancy to support network failover.
Communications Server 1000 supports an extensive desktop portfolio, including wireless, softphones, IP, digital and analog sets.
The server supports a range of critical applications, including contact center, Avaya CallPilot™ unified messaging, and integrated services such as conferencing, one-number-follow-me Personal Call Director, recorded announcement, network-wide attendant, messaging, and telephony integration with desktop applications such as Microsoft and IBM.
- Communication Server 1000M This full-featured IP telephony communications system is for existing Meridian 1 customers looking to evolve to IP while leveraging their existing investments.
- Communication Server 1000E Communication Server 1000E is an IP-distributed telephony communications system that delivers the benefits of network convergence and collaborative communications, providing the foundation for a unified communications environment.
- Unified Communications Management Delivering comprehensive management capabilities across voice, data and multimedia applications, this management package provides a set of common services that allow business to unify management applications. Telephony Manager and Subscriber Manager are included in Unified Communications Management.