- IP Office
IP Office Video Collaboration Fact Sheet
Inside Avaya IP Office
IP Office TCO Calculator
Connect with Us
01483 308 000
- Grow from five employees to 1,000 (at a single site) and network up to 32 locations.
- Collaborate via video: use built-in video softphones, integrate with Avaya Flare® Experience, or add the full-featured Video Collaboration Solution for IP Office to create a virtual conference room for mobile, desktop and room-system video collaboration.
- Deliver applications to everyone: mobile and office workers, receptionists, remote staff, and customer service agents and supervisors.
- Track, record, and report on calls to build optimal customer interactions.
- Use IP, digital, analog or SIP technology in any combination. IP Office interoperates with more than 2 million Avaya systems worldwide.
- Combine IP Office with Avaya data networking products (with plug-and-play simplicity), security features, intuitive and centralized management tools, and affordable support services for a comprehensive communications solution.
- Scale cost-effectively as your business grows. Simply build on what you have, without the need to replace technology.
Features and Benefits
Collaborate in real time, without boundaries
Enable employees to stay productive and accessible when away from their desks. Employees can collaborate via video with colleagues and customers from their desks or while mobile (via smart phones, tablets, PCs). They can keep business and operations moving using IM, presence, full call control, conferencing, and more on their devices of choice.
Improve responsiveness to customers
Enable customers to quickly reach the right associates—whether employees are in or out of the office. Integration with desktop applications (such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Lync, and Salesforce.com), multi-layered automated attendants, and mobility applications help speed interactions and provide personalized service to customers. Easily and securely include customers and vendors (anyone outside your firewall) in full-featured video calls.
Keep up with growth
IP Office is the most cost-effective solution for growing businesses. Simply upgrade your software or add new hardware for capacity—keeping your initial investment intact.
Get great value for your investment
IP Office has a built-in, secure 128-party conference bridge. We add call recording, automated attendants, voice mail, voice-mail-to-email integration, and video collaboration options. Move up to advanced unified communications capabilities–for presence status, IM, mobile call control, conferencing, and easy-to-use desktop, mobile, and room-based video conferencing. Integrate with desktop applications and employee devices (such as smart phones and tablets).
Lower your TCO
IP Office lets you save with the most energy-efficient desk phones, a built-in 128-party conference bridge (if you’re paying a monthly fee for conferencing, spend no more) and call recording. When you upgrade from Avaya MERLIN®, PARTNER® ACS, Business Communication Manager, or Norstar, save up to 60% of your original investment.
Rely on resiliency
Take advantage of intelligent failover between sites. Or, for single location deployments, easily add a redundant server. Without the need for internal fans or hard drives, IP Office delivers a mean time between failures of 68 years.
Simplify system management
Manage multiple sites from a single interface. Use drag-and-drop system management tools. Give users the communications features they need with applications designed for mobile, office, and teleworker employees.
- Power User Users control office communications using an IP phone, cell phone or laptop. Users receive all their messages—voice, email, and fax—in a single inbox, and are automatically notified of important messages. Set up conference calls on the fly, and have calls ring simultaneously on both mobile and desk phones.
- Mobile Worker Make any mobile phone an extension of the office phone system—complete with call handling features and speed dials. No more giving out personal reach numbers. Know that when customers call, they are dialing your business numbers, not your employees' personal numbers.
- Office Worker Designed for employees who work primarily at their desks, these communication tools help workers answer questions and convey critical information. Use a single, easy-to-use interface to manage conferencing, check the status of co-workers (see who’s on the phone, away, or on “do not disturb”), and for messaging, speed dial and IM.
- Teleworker Give teleworkers—employees who work remotely full-time—the same phone and functionality they’d have in the office. Users connect their phones to the company’s phone system via a virtual private network. And because it all goes through the IP Office system, you can hire talent from anywhere and save money.
- Receptionist Help receptionists manage high call volume from their PCs. Streamline call handling with easy point-and-click call controls. A list of incoming calls and call status displays on the PC screen. Integrate with commonly used database software. Monitor all office extensions. Have one receptionist provide coverage for multiple offices.
- Customer Service Supervisor This monitoring and reporting application lets small businesses track and measure interactions and productivity in customer sales and service. Get reports to manage your sales activities, judge the value of marketing campaigns, and see how well agents are handling customer calls.
- Customer Service Agent This browser-based client gives agents information about the number of calls on hold, in progress, or lost, as well as the number of agents logged in and logged out. If no calls are waiting to be answered, an agent can spend more time with the current caller, helping to increase revenue and customer satisfaction.