NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Sets a New Standard for Simple, Effective, Engaging Collaboration and Communications
- New software makes it possible to easily embed collaboration capabilities into other applications\
- Enhanced collaboration and communication platform provides a comprehensive midmarket solution with the industry’s smallest footprint
- New cloud service for enabling SMS text messages to any device takes mobile collaboration to the next level
- Avaya Aura® Collaboration Environment: An all new software platform that dissolves the complexity of embedding collaboration and communications capabilities into business applications, making it possible to quickly develop creative new ways of doing business. For example, a healthcare patient monitoring system can automatically trigger a collaboration session between several doctors based on the vitals of a critical care patient that is being monitored 24x7. As a result, new social, mobile or cloud-based collaboration capabilities can be added to business applications or processes generally without the cost and time previously required.
- Avaya IP Office 9.0: The cornerstone of Avaya’s midmarket business collaboration portfolio, Avaya IP Office 9.0 offers increased scale, flexible deployment options, simplified management, and support for enterprise branch deployments. Avaya IP Office software extends Avaya innovation to the midmarket, delivering a seamless collaboration experience across voice, video, and mobility for up to 2000 users for the first time. With new virtualization capabilities, a feature-rich, collaboration and communication solution can typically be set up in under an hour.
- Avaya Messaging Service (AMS): Real-time mobile collaboration and communications via the cloud for any size business, using any vendor’s platform. SMS/text messages have typically operated as an application independent of enterprise communications – usually sent from one mobile device to another mobile device. Avaya Messaging Service extends SMS messages to and from smartphones, tablets, notebooks and desktop devices, thereby enabling one-number communications via text messaging. By flowing the messages through a corporate network, AMS brings the same level of security, compliance and quality companies expect in email to the world of text messaging.
- Advances to Avaya Aura: The engine behind enterprise communications and collaboration, Avaya Aura users can now easily support both cloud and virtualized environments with the addition of multi-tenancy and enhanced virtualization capabilities. Additionally, customers can now support up to 10 different mobile devices from a single phone number, enabling people to connect on a wide variety of devices quickly and easily.
Kevin Kennedy, CEO and president, Avaya