La navigation au sein de ce site comprend des cookies afin de vous offrir une expérience utilisateur plus riche. Continuez votre consultation si vous acceptez l’activation des cookies de notre site.  En savoir plus sur les cookies.
NEWS & EVENTS
Les nouvelles solutions Avaya d'engagement font le lien entre les besoins des entreprises et les préférences des utilisateurs
- New solutions serve “Era of Engagement” where effortless, multichannel communications and collaboration increases productivity, profitability, and lifetime team and customer loyalty
- Avaya teams with technology leaders, such as Google, to integrate its communications applications easily into workflows, bridging enterprise-class requirements with customer interaction preferences
Guilford, UK – Avaya today unveiled new communications solutions that address multichannel communication preferences, while meeting enterprise security, availability, manageability and scalability requirements. The new “Avaya Engagement Solutions” include innovative technologies that connect locations and functions across the enterprise, integrate communications-enabled applications into workflows and support the seamless migration from desk to mobile. Avaya, together with its expanded partner ecosystem, which today now includes Google (see related news), is ushering in a new “Era of Effortless Engagement,” where natural communications preferences co-exist with enterprise requirements to forge deeper connections between people, and unlock higher levels of productivity and profitability.
WATCH: Avaya CMO, Andy Cunningham, talks about the “Era of Effortless Engagement”
“With communication at the heart of so much employee and customer frustration, building engaged organisations is the number one challenge for 21st century business,” said Kevin J. Kennedy, CEO, Avaya. “Business needs to empower people with technology and services to communicate effectively and effortlessly in the workplace – with each other and with customers. For more than two decades, Avaya has pioneered business communications, and as the world ushers in a new era of engagement, our solution portfolio is again a step ahead, addressing all modern user preferences with the proven reliability, performance and manageability global Fortune 500 companies depend on for success.”
Avaya Engagement Environment Helps Add More Communications Functionality to Applications
Among the new and enhanced solutions announced today, the Avaya Engagement Environment enables the simple combination of communications capabilities with the business applications used every day by various departments and groups. These merged applications can be integrated into workflows and published as a service to speed more meaningful, informed connections and improve customer and team outcomes. Thus, customer and team engagement can become inexorably linked as the backbone for competitive advantage in both the current and future business climate.
To make it easier for organisations to implement strategies for more engaged enterprises, Avaya has also mapped its Customer and Team Engagement Solutions against key business challenges to deliver growth, create new efficiencies and re-vitalise infrastructures. New and enhanced capabilities include:
Avaya Customer Engagement Solutions, which are aligned into three sets of solutions based on customers’ input to Avaya about business–critical requirements for Top Line Growth, Customer Experience and Contact Centre Efficiency. New among these solution sets:
- Avaya Snap-Ins for Engagement Environment: these easily-integrated “Snap Ins” add enhanced communications capabilities such as WebRTC, real-time speech, mobility, work assignment and context store into existing contact centre operations.
- Customer Engagement Transformation Consulting Service: access to Avaya expertise to help revitalise legacy contact centre operations with phased, objective-driven strategies for achieving customer engagement environments.
- Avaya Agent for Chrome: offering lightning-fast provisioning of customer service representatives, this joint solution provides access to Avaya contact centre technologies through a WebRTC interface on a Google Chrome device.
- Avaya Social Responder: this cloud-based solution for social media monitoring funnels social conversations into a contact centre operation for rapid, real-time response and engagement.
Avaya Team Engagement Solutions map to business needs for Communications Optimisation, Worker and Team Productivity, and Generating Growth. New or enhanced offers include:
- Avaya Engagement Development Platform: Part of the Avaya Engagement Environment (formerly Collaboration Environment), new capabilities allow business analysts, enterprise architects and ISVs to customise and build unique applications and workflows with easy to use development tools and a reusable snap-in architecture.
- Avaya Communicator: a rich, single client interface that provides access to all communications channels across the enterprise and midmarket platforms, including the new Avaya Multimedia Messaging and latest version of Avaya Aura® Conferencing 8.0, and allowing employees to toggle between devices on-the-fly.
- Avaya IP Office Select: optimized for Midmarket companies with up to 2500 employees (or 150 locations), this comprehensive unified communications and collaboration solution offers the simplicity and affordability this business segment requires.
READ: Gary Barnett, SVP and GM, Engagement Solutions discusses why the time is now to open enterprise communications.
Networking: Underpinning Flexible Business Communications
Avaya continues to modernize the networking foundation for business communications and applications performance. Avaya simplifies and speeds the implementation of communications applications and increases their resiliency with one-touch fabric networking. Rapid, exponential growth in fabric-based networks means many customers are realizing most of the promises of SDN today including such feature as automated service provisioning and on boarding of servers, devices and users.
READ: Marc Randall, SVP and GM for Avaya Networking, discusses how businesses can build a future-ready networking infrastructure
Avaya: On the Move
Building on its successful partnership with HP to jointly deliver team and customer engagement solutions and today’s announcement with Google, Avaya continues to expand its relationships across the technology sector, with companies such as BT, VMware, Salesforce, SYNNEX, and Wind River. These industry leaders are helping businesses rapidly transform siloed, complicated, unwieldy technology infrastructure into agile, mobile and services-focused operations.
Additional Quotes – see supplementary sheet
Videos: New and Enhanced Additions to Avaya Engagement Solutions
Avaya is a leading provider of solutions that enable customer and team engagement across multiple channels and devices for better customer experience, increased productivity and enhanced financial performance. Its world-class contact centre and unified communications technologies and services are available in a wide variety of flexible on-premises and cloud deployment options that seamlessly integrate with non-Avaya applications. The Avaya Engagement Environment enables third parties to create and customize business applications for competitive advantage. Avaya’s fabric-based networking solutions help simplify and accelerate the deployment of business critical applications and services. For more information please visit
Certain statements contained in this press release may be forward-looking statements. These statements may be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "might," "plan," "potential," "predict," "should" or "will" or other similar terminology. We have based these forward-looking statements on our current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections. While we believe these are reasonable, such forward looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. These and other important factors may cause our actual results to differ materially from any future results expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. For a list and description of such risks and uncertainties, please refer to Avaya's filings with the SEC that are available at www.sec.gov. Avaya disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements.
All trademarks identified by ®, TM, or SM are registered marks, trademarks, and service marks, respectively, of Avaya Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners