Sports & Entertainment
Avaya’s Partnership with HP Drives-On at the 2015 Honda Indy Toronto
- The Toronto Street Circuit is comprised of 85 laps totaling 149 miles.
- The 11-turn, 1.75 mile street circuit has a long frontstretch leading into the Turn 1, hard right-handler, Princess Gate.
- Located at Exhibition Place, the race is now IndyCar’s second longest running street race, second to the Grand Prix of Long Beach.
- Traditionally held in July, the race was moved up a month early this year to accommodate hosting of the 2015 Pan American and Parapan American Games next month where Exhibition Place will be converted into Pan Am Park.
- Power led the first 30 laps of the race with Pagenaud keeping a close, steady, 2nd place groove off his draft.
- Earning 19 points for this race, Pagenaud took 11th place in the Toronto race and is now in 10th place overall in the IndyCar driver standings.
- Drivers took caution to the tricky, and wet, street circuit, with rain tires (wets) until Marco Andretti pushed forward with dry-condition ‘slick’ tires. Power and Pagenaud stopped a few laps later to secure dry tires and maintain the lead for a solid 15 minutes of total race time.
- With a finishing race time of 1:38:59:9460, the winner’s average speed was 90.410 mph with a 1.4485 second margin of victory.