Increase Availability and Responsiveness for Users Across Geographies and Devices
- Help your users run at business speed with a communications infrastructure that enables mobile and virtual engagement. Our flexible and robust networks protect against outages and provide easier and faster deployment of capabilities and services.
- See the business impact when employees, partners, and customers can connect across networks, locations, and time. Workforces are more available and responsive, and customer experience is seamless and optimized.
- Use Avaya's secure, reliable, and cost-effective mobility solutions to empower all your users. Executives, salespeople, project teams, knowledge workers, customer agents, and guests can work together, as if they're all using the same tool set.
- Keep your business moving. Even when people are in airports and hotels, at client and partner sites, or in home or branch offices, they can access business applications and become fully functional on any mobile device—whether the devices are employee-owned, from an external guest, or corporate-supplied.
- Review our infographic to learn Four Things You Can't Ignore About Enterprise Mobility—and how Avaya can help.
Make Mobile Engagement Intuitive
Improve collaboration with user-friendly messaging, video, audio, and web communications. When you empower people to easily share ideas and content you can boost productivity, and drive revenue, growth, and profit.
Support Whatever Walks in the Door
Support Bring-Your-Own-Device to reduce costs, increase engagement, and enhance communications. Provide business applications on personal devices, across the broadest range of tablets, smartphones, clients, and laptops.
Secure Your Communications
Embrace mobile communications with confidence. Give your employees, consultants, and clients secure access to the enterprise.
"The most important thing with technology for me is simplicity. Avaya makes it simple.”Read the Case Study ›
Teleworkers—Make Home Offices a Corporate Location
Support knowledge workers and contact center agents working from home. Extend the communication tools they rely on, including enterprise grade voice, video, IM, presence, content sharing and conferencing. Provide secure, reliable real-time collaboration through soft clients, endpoints, and business applications. Intelligent architecture manages bandwidth and drives down costs.
Road Warriors—Out and About, But Easily Connected
Employees need to communicate when working from a public place, hotel, or client or partner location. With Avaya, they can use their enterprise numbers for all inbound and outbound communications across devices—plus, one-button connections and voice-driven logins make joining conferences and placing calls highly efficient. Direct your voice traffic over Wi-Fi and the corporate network to reduce long distance and roaming charges. Access to unified communications and video lets road warriors stay connected and still spend quality time mobile and in the field with customers.
Enterprise Roamers—Rarely Found at Their Desks
Make work easier for people and teams when they’re moving throughout the office, from cubes to offices to conference rooms. Temporary, on-the-go workspaces shouldn’t translate into a lack of business performance. Let users easily shift between devices and networks and remain available while in motion. Users and guests self-register devices to your network—leveraging the enterprise network like this reduces your cellular costs. A wireless network that puts your business-critical applications needs first delivers predictable application performance to your roaming, mobile users.
Desk Workers—They Use Mobile Devices Too
Complement desktop tools with mobile devices. Extending mobile capabilities to desk workers harmonizes the use of day-to-day tools across devices and networks. Promote productivity with the ability to extend work days at home as needed.
Customers—They're Mobile and Your Services Should Be Too
Enable customers to get service from your contact center using their mobile devices. Avaya mobile applications let customers interact using their smartphones. Increase service levels and agent productivity. Customers maintain full context of their session when moving from application interaction to real-time connections.
Customer Satisfaction Levels Increase by 11% at HomeChoice
Connect With Avaya
U.S. & Canada