Leverage Technology to Create a Competitive Advantage
- Differentiate your institution in the marketplace when you use cost-effective mobile and wireless communications.
- Keep staff, security and maintenance personal reachable throughout the campus by leveraging BYOD with appropriate security.
- Lower your infrastructure costs by implementing an open, flexible, standards-based communications platform that works with your existing campus applications. Use this SIP-based platform to scale across multiple locations, regardless of your school’s size, and to dynamically optimize bandwidth.
- Improve collaboration among students, faculty, and multi-institution teams. Expand campus contact center services and recruitment by supporting students across multiple communication channels, available on mobile devices.
- Deploy creative digital learning solutions. Transform learning experiences with access to online courses, add HD multi-party video to instructor-led classes, and create immersive online classrooms via the cloud.
- Expand your market by providing video and web collaboration-based classes, including recordings, to surrounding communities or around the globe.
- Connect using cloud-based collaboration. With cloud-based services, you can take advantage of a budget-friendly, pay-as-you-go option for access to communications and collaboration tools.
Deliver Affordable Online and Hybrid Learning Solutions
Enable HD video conferencing and web collaboration on any device in any location, whether on-campus or online.
Drive Loyalty Through Exceptional Personalized Service
Strengthen your institution’s connection to your students, faculty, parents, and alumni with a campus contact center solution that can deliver a personalized journey—any time, every time, via any channel or device.
Shift Admin Costs to Innovative Solutions
Improving your communications infrastructure can lower your overhead costs for administration. Allocate the savings to provide mobility capabilities for staff so they’re reachable anywhere on campus. A bonus—you’ll save even more when you reduce your number of hard-wired desk phones.
“Avaya Aura was superior in terms of open standards, integration capabilities and session control compared to other vendors.”Read the Case Study ›
Deliver Great Service to Students and Staff
Exceptional service means being highly responsive, quickly handling inquiries and easily reaching the people you need to answer questions and provide information. Enable your campus contact center to better serve prospective and current students, faculty, parents, and alumni by quickly and accurately routing calls, reducing wait times, and offering multichannel communications such as voice, IM, web chat, text, email, voicemail, and social media.
Provide Best–in-Classroom Experiences
Whether your students and faculty are in a traditional classroom on site, attending from home, or connecting from around the globe, your IT team can create a collaborative, rich learning environment. Students can connect to class and resources using cloud-based and mobile applications, learn and share information using HD video conferencing, and work in teams inside immersive virtual learning environments.
Create More Engaging Content
More engaged students tend to retain information longer. Interactive, immersive web collaboration applications let students and faculty conduct multiple, free-flowing discussions simultaneously, and provide access to all class materials.
University of Antioquia Enables Virtual Education with Video Conferencing
Connect With Avaya
U.S. & Canada