Drive Customer Retention and Loyalty, Increase Customer Lifetime Value
- Differentiate your customer experience. Customer experience is critical to customer lifetime value, impacting your customer spend, retention, loyalty, advocacy and, ultimately, new customer acquisition costs.
- Build your strategy with the philosophy that every interaction matters. Each individual engagement with your company and your people contributes to a consumer's impression of your business. Your customer experience is the sum of all interactions customers have with your brand.
- Achieve consistency and increased satisfaction across all touch points. Better monitor and measure customer experience data and feedback. Improve customer acquisition and retention. Increase cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Create a seamless, personalized omni-channel experience based on the individual preferences of your consumers and across every engagement point on the customer journey.
- Focus on first contact resolutions. Reduce overall customer effort, and create the same experience regardless of agent activity levels or call volumes.
Reduce Customer Effort
Create a seamless experience that makes it easy for your customers to access the information and services they need, using their preferred channels.
Improve Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
When you improve the experience of engaging with you, customers are more inclined to become loyal brand advocates. This contributes to their continued patronage, and also encourages others to try your product s and services.
Increase Customer Lifetime Value
Every customer engagement contributes to Customer Lifetime Value, either negatively or positively. Increase positive Customer Lifetime Value by making the most of every customer engagement, whether in person, online, or over the phone.
“With Scopia, somebody said to me, it’s almost like they’re in person. It never felt that way with our old video system.”Read the Case Study ›
Make Every Engagement Count with an Integrated Experience
Instead of handling each customer interaction independently, connect all of a customer’s engagements across their entire customer journey. Track web, mobile, and customer service department interactions. Customers looking for information on your web site can click to chat, click to call, or click to video with you. While on a mobile device, they can do the same. When it’s time to renew, an automated text or call is initiated. Connect all of your customer touch points, creating a seamless omnichannel experience.
Increase First Contact Resolution and Reduce Customer Effort
Understanding the causes of customer frustration helps you decide how to improve and streamline your customer experience. With performance management tools like advanced reporting, workforce optimization, analytics, and survey capabilities you can study where your gaps exist and correct them. The most commonly reported consumer frustration is that they must repeat themselves. Reduce the need for transfers by giving your agents all the information they need to solve inquiries on the first touch. That could be account details from the self-service system, or detailed customer history. By correcting common sources of customer irritation you can boost satisfaction, increase first contact resolution, and reduce customer effort.
Better Manage Seasonal Spikes
Every customer service center deals with spikes in volume. Whether due to a promotion or seasonal fluctuations, businesses must be prepared to provide the best possible experience throughout the year. You can add seasonal or home agents easily and adjust workflows to better serve customers during spikes. Maintain service levels by automatically assigning reserve agents or use automation and alternative channels like chat and text to better manage the added volume. And, with tools like Workforce Management you can rest assured that you are meeting customer expectations without over-staffing and impacting costs.
Customer Satisfaction Levels Increase by 11% at HomeChoice
Frost & Sullivan Explores How to Take Your Contact Center to the Next LevelDownload now >
Create a Multi-Touch, Context-Driven Customer JourneySee how Oceana works >
Communications Solutions that Move at the Speed of Your CustomersRead now >
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Connect With Avaya
U.S. & Canada