Team engagement is the magic that happens when everyone in your workforce is connected effortlessly to the mission, to each other and to customers. When it works you feel it in your culture and on your balance sheet—and your customers feel it most. Barriers disappear. Productivity rises. Our team engagement solutions get you there.
Today’s customer relationships are ongoing conversations that unfold across time and channels. Phone, video, email, chat, social: It’s all one integrated omnichannel now. Done right, seamless execution pays off in increased revenue and higher lifetime value of customers. Our customer engagement solutions make it possible.
STANDARD HIDRÁULICA FINDS A SOLUTION TO ITS GROWTH NEEDS WITH AVAYA IP OFFICE
Standard Hidráulica, a leading global manufacturer of plumbing systems, decided it was time to step up their communications and move away from their old Neris 64 analog switchboard. “We had an old switchboard that didn't allow us to benefit from the advantages that technology currently offers, plus the cost of calls was high so we knew that it was time to change,” explains Albert Tárraga, the company's ICT manager.
After comparing various brands and solutions on the market, they decided on the design submitted by the business partner. “We really saw a substantial difference with Avaya. Not only because it allowed us to replace our obsolete technology but also because it allowed us to increase our applications, improve connectivity and take advantage of the full versatility of this solution,” he adds.
In addition to IP Office's functions and features, Tárraga also highlights the brand's value. “Seeing that the leading companies in the banking sector and insurance industry work with Avaya, gave us confidence when it was time for change.”
- Replacing an outdated system
- High telephony costs
- Impossible to add applications
- Integration with CRM
- VoIP technology
- Switchboard multifunctionality
- Considerable cost savings
- Technical support and brand value
The ICT team assessed the advantages offered by IP Office at their headquarters in Montcada i Reixac (Barcelona) and highlight the following as the main benefits:
- Cost savings: Although a full evaluation of the system has not yet been carried out, they expect to achieve cost savings of approximately 30-35% compared to fixed telephony. “We've stopped paying for unnecessary maintenance, plan to cancel our ISDN and have started realizing huge telephone bill savings. What was actually really key here was the advice from our business partner.”
- Mobility: Another of the main advantages is the possibility of having an extension to any device (BYOD). “Change is ongoing when it comes to this point; employees are no longer using their terminals and are using their PC software instead when they realize it's much easier and faster.”
- Avaya IP Office receptionist: a solution that enables efficient and professional call control (answering, transferring, placing on hold, setting up conference calls, seeing the availability of the person to whom you want to transfer the call), using a highly intuitive interface.
- Automation: programming of customer service times and calendar settings.
They can also make use of detailed reports providing verified data that facilitates decision making. For example, until now they were unaware of the volume or type of calls received.
-Albert Tárraga, ICT manager
Tárraga admits that although he was confident in choosing Avaya, the results so far are exceeding initial expectations. “Even Avaya's DECT telephone system has improved the coverage we had.”
“We've completed the first stage of implementation, and now users are starting to feel comfortable using it; the next step will be to continue our growth with Avaya.”
Before the end of the year they plan to integrate the IP Office system with their CRM in order to have all their data unified, thereby offering comprehensive customer service.
Standard Hidráulica also opted to take out a maintenance contract with Electrotel because “it's always good to have support from a successful partner that knows the business and can work side by side with us, as Electrotel does.”
PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS
- IP Office 9.1
- IP, Power User, Receptionist licenses
- Voice Mail Pro
- B179 Audio Conference
- Avaya DECT IP
About Standard Hidráulica
Standard Hidráulica, S.A.U. is recognized as one of the top manufacturers of fittings for water systems for residential use, fittings and accessories for gas and heating systems, accessories for soldering copper, bronze and brass, not to mention the CLEVER range of faucets.
Standard Hidráulica is a subsidiary of the Dutch group Aalberts Industries NV, one of the biggest manufacturers of plumbing systems in the world with offices and production plants throughout Europe, America, Africa and Asia. In 2010, within the framework of the Aalberts Industries Group, Standard Hidráulica and Comap Ibérica joined forces to consolidate their leadership in Spain. For more information: www.standardhidraulica.com
Standard Hidráulica, S.A.U. is recognized as one of the top manufacturers of fittings for water systems for residential use, fittings and accessories for gas and heating systems, accessories for soldering copper, bronze and brass, not to mention the CLEVER range of faucets. Standard Hidráulica is a subsidiary of the Dutch group Aalberts Industries NV, one of the biggest manufacturers of plumbing systems in the world with offices and production plants throughout Europe, America, Africa and Asia. In 2010, within the framework of the Aalberts Industries Group, Standard Hidráulica and Comap Ibérica joined forces to consolidate their leadership in Spain.