St George Bank
Today’s customer relationships are ongoing conversations that unfold across time and channels. Phone, video, email, chat, social: It’s all one integrated omnichannel now. Done right, seamless execution pays off in increased revenue and higher lifetime value of customers. Our customer engagement solutions make it possible.
St.George Reduces Average Wait Time for Customer Calls by 40 Seconds
Virtualisation improves customer services.
Email communication enhances service.
- Delivered a 33% reduction in unnecessarily transferred customer calls
- Improved customer and staff satisfaction by reducing the average wait time for customer calls by 40 seconds per call
- Enhanced marketing by enabling contact centre agents to generate personalised emails quickly
Voice biometrics improves agent productivity.
Flexible work options for agents.
Applications, Systems & Services
- Avaya Aura® Communication Manager
- Avaya Aura® Experience Portal
- Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services
- Avaya One-X Agent
- Avaya Interaction Centre
- Avaya S8800, S8700 and S8300 Series Servers
- Avaya G650, G450 and G700 Media Gateways
- Implementation services provided by Avaya Professional Services and Call Design
ContactCenterWorld ranked St.George Bank number one for 'Best In Customer Service (Inhouse)' in 2008 and 2010, and 'Best Contact Centre - more than 250 seats' in 2011. It ranked the Westpac Group as number one in the world for 'Best Contact Center Mega (Inhouse)' in 2013 
Established in 1937 in Sydney’s south, St.George was Australia’s leading building society before achieving full banking status in July 1992. St.George merged with Westpac Banking Corporation in December 2008, and its retail and business banking operations are now known as St.George Banking Group. The bank does business with 2.6 million consumers, business and corporate customers in Australia under the St.George, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne brands. St.George Banking Group has 440 branches, third-party distributors and contact centres, as well as more than 1,100 ATMs, a network of EFTPOS terminals, and internet banking services.