New Zealand Privacy Commissioner
Team engagement is the magic that happens when everyone in your workforce is connected effortlessly to the mission, to each other and to customers. When it works you feel it in your culture and on your balance sheet—and your customers feel it most. Barriers disappear. Productivity rises. Our team engagement solutions get you there.
“Only Avaya offered the entire solution at the right price – including video conferencing, which we initially thought was beyond our budget.”
– Gary Bulog, General Manager, The Office of the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner
AVAYA SOLUTIONS EXCEED PRIVACY COMMISSIONER’S EXPECTATIONS
Products and solutions
- Avaya IP Office Server Edition
- Avaya Scopia XT5000 HD video communications system
- Avaya Ethernet LAN switch infrastructure
- Better communications between offices
- Reduced travel costs
- Improved user experience
- Easier, faster user management
- Improved monitoring of public responses to privacy issues
- Ready access to caller information
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner administers the Privacy Act 1993, which sets out the principles that guide how personal information can be collected, used, stored and disclosed in New Zealand. The Office is responsible for investigating complain1ts about breaches of privacy, runnin1g education programs, and examining proposed legislation and how it may affect individual privacy. http://www.privacy.org.nz.