Team engagement is the magic that happens when everyone in your workforce is connected effortlessly to the mission, to each other and to customers. When it works you feel it in your culture and on your balance sheet—and your customers feel it most. Barriers disappear. Productivity rises. Our team engagement solutions get you there.
“Colleagues are definitely happy with the new Avaya network and its CAPABILITIES.”
– Francis Lee Mondia, Solutions Engineering Manager & Solutions Architect, iTSi
THE PERFECT PROOF
Few people in the Philippines know Avaya IP Office as well as iTSi, the premium ICT services company. So it was only logical that iTSi selected IP Office to streamline its team communications across multiple sites and mobile users. The new solution also provides an ideal means of demonstrating the value of IP Office and one-X® Mobile to clients and prospects.
Like many busy ICT service providers, iTSi knew its own network was ripe for improvement. But finding the time to dedicate to an upgrade was always an issue. With Avaya IP Office, that problem could finally be overcome. “The implementation of IP Office took about half a day”, recalls Francis Lee Mondia, Solutions Engineering Manager & Solutions Architect, iTSi. “We configured a number of sites remotely, and everything was quickly up and running.” That meant the team were soon back supporting clients, and there was no network downtime – the two most critical issues for a service provider.
- Reduce the costs of internal communications across iTSi’s distributed sites
- Implement a platform that can easily expand
- Empower mobile users to stay connected
- Create a live and compelling customer demonstration environment
The Avaya IP Office solution wasn’t chosen simply because of the ease of implementation. It made sound business sense on several levels. “We were operating a distributed network to serve our offices in seven cities across the Philippines,” Francis explains, “so IP was the logical way to reduce costs. As an Avaya reseller, we knew that IP Office had the capabilities we wanted, and we were also keen to have a demonstration environment where we could showcase Avaya solutions to customers.”
Improving team engagement
iTSi is also beginning to make the use of site-to-site video collaboration for internal meetings, using its new Avaya solutions – reducing travel costs and time – as well as a host of additional features that come as standard with its new Avaya IP deskphones. “Colleagues are definitely happy with the new network and its capabilities,” Francis reflects, “and the more familiar and confident they are with those capabilities, the more they can explain them to customers.”
- Increased sales and faster conversion, as customers and prospects can see clearly how IP Office and one-X® Mobile work.
- Optimized architecture to support distributed working
- Scalable platform for future growth
- New capabilities for team engagement – including FollowMe and ad hoc conferencing
- Substantial savings on internal communications costs
- Reduced travel costs through use of site-to-site video
Ready to grow
Applications, Systems, and Services
- Avaya IP Office 500 v2
- Avaya 1603, 1608 and 9100 series IP Deskphones
- Avaya one-X® Portal
- Avaya one-X® Mobile
- ERS 3500
iTSi is premium ICT service provider serving the manufacturing, banking, finance, utilities, and government sectors in the Philippines. A member of the Infinite Group of Companies, it specialises in networking, data center and UPS services and provides 24x7 support through a highly experienced professional team. iTSi is an Avaya approved reseller, and has offices in seven cities across the Philippines, with headquarters in Manila.