ENTA Sharpens Focus on Customer Service
ENT AND ALLERGY ASSOCIATES PRESCRIBES IMPROVED FOCUS ON CUSTOMER SERVICE
Ear, Nose and Throat Practice’s Call Center Deploys New Platform for Large and Growing Daily Volume, Greatly Diminishing Wait Time
- On busy days, the PRRC takes 10,000 calls — as many as 1,000 an hour.
- Calls are centralized for the practice’s 41 locations and 170+ board-certified physician specialists.
- Call volume fluctuates by day of the week, time of day… and cold and flu seasons!
- The contact center connects most callers with an agent in 1-2 minutes.
- Real-time visual reporting enables rapid adjustments.
- ENTA easily adjusts call routing on the fly to maintain service levels.
Voice, Multimedia Call Handling
Changes on the Fly
Spotting Gaps – in Real Time
About ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
On its highest-volume days, the PRCC processes some 10,000 calls - at times as many as 1,000 an hour.
ENT and Allergy has over 170 physicians practicing in 40+ office locations in Westchester, Putnam, Orange, Dutchess, Rockland, Nassau and Suffolk counties, New York City and northern/central New Jersey. The practice sees over 70,000 patients per month. Each ENT and Allergy Associates clinical location provides access to a full complement of services, including General Adult and Pediatric ENT, Voice and Swallowing, Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, Disorders of the Inner Ear and Dizziness, Asthma, Clinical Immunology, Diagnostic Audiology, Hearing Aid dispensing, Sleep and CT Services.