Today’s customer relationships are ongoing conversations that unfold across time and channels. Phone, video, email, chat, social: It’s all one integrated omnichannel now. Done right, seamless execution pays off in increased revenue and higher lifetime value of customers. Our customer engagement solutions make it possible.
UK CLAIMS CENTER IMPROVES EXPERIENCE FOR CUSTOMERS DEALING WITH HOME EMERGENCIES
Insight into Inbound Callers’ Needs Sparks Creation of Outbound Calling Team and New App for Contractors
Time for a Change
Elevating and Personalizing the Customer Experience
Smart Call Recording
Optimizing Staffing and Customer Experience with Advanced Reporting
Visibility into Incoming Calls Sparks Innovation
"Because we didn’t have the visibility of incoming calls, we couldn’t really dedicate a team to outbound. Now that Avaya has given us greater control, we can.”
- Implement a higher capacity, more feature-rich contact center solution to ensure customer satisfaction during increased call volumes.
- Meet demanding Service Level Agreements and maintain optimal performance, 24x7.
- Improved agent morale and increased customer satisfaction.
- Contact center agents can handle 150% of normal call volumes with capacity to spare.
- Average claim handling time reduced by a third, while callers receive a more personalized experience.
- Able to utilize call recordings much more effectively and efficiently.
- Wide range of SLAs met or exceeded.
- Created outbound calling team to enrich the customer experience while reducing incoming call volumes.
- Can now add multimedia options for customers, including email and web chat.
Average claim handling time reduced by a third, while callers receive a more personalized experience.
CET is a specialist provider of services to the UK infrastructure, civil engineering, construction, property and insurance industries. CET Property Assurance provides a wide range of specialist services to the Property Insurance and Maintenance markets; including 24/7 emergency response, subsidence investigations, crack and level monitoring and drainage surveys, mapping and repairs. The company’s headquarters and contact center are in Castle Donington, England.