Centres dentaires Lapointe
Today’s customer relationships are ongoing conversations that unfold across time and channels. Phone, video, email, chat, social: It’s all one integrated omnichannel now. Done right, seamless execution pays off in increased revenue and higher lifetime value of customers. Our customer engagement solutions make it possible.
With Avaya, Centres dentaires Lapointe redirect 65% of incoming calls to dental centers immediately, vastly improving the customer experience.
AVAYA IP OFFICE™ HELPS IMPROVE DENTAL CARE
- Centres dentaires Lapointe installed Avaya IP Office Server Edition on a VMWare platform in their head office to serve the call center.
- Avaya IP Office Contact Centre Center (IPOCC) integrates with the company’s main SQL database that stores all customer information, providing incoming phone number recognition, and routing calls to the proper dental office based on customer ID, without operator intervention.
- 65% of the 1-800-LAPOINTE incoming calls have been redirected to dental centers, completely bypassing call center personnel: Customers are connected immediately to their assigned dental center, even though they all call the same number.
- Call center agents have been reduced from 14 in peak periods to three plus a supervisor.
- The number of phone lines for the call center have been cut in half and the company is saving money on long distance charges.
- If a dental center cannot take calls, it’s very easy to make that center inactive and route calls to an agent, ensuring customers are not put on hold or required to leave messages.
About Centres dentaires Lapointe
Centres dentaires Lapointe is a family-owned business, currently with 16 dental centers across the province of Quebec. Founded in 1987, Centres dentaires Lapointe is a multidisciplinary company allowing dentists and denturists to work in an environment that provides complete support and training.