Today’s customer relationships are ongoing conversations that unfold across time and channels. Phone, video, email, chat, social: It’s all one integrated omnichannel now. Done right, seamless execution pays off in increased revenue and higher lifetime value of customers. Our customer engagement solutions make it possible.
BRITISH AIRWAYS IS TURBOCHARGING ITS CALL CENTERS IN ITALY
Reduced Costs, Quick Maintenance and a Host of Opportunities from Avaya IP Telephony
The Right Partner to Get You Instantly Operational
- To transform an obsolete switchboard into an optimized, scalable IP platform
- To substantially reduce consumption, management costs and complexity
- To enhance the call center's operations and productivity
- To guarantee an evolving approach towards smart working
- Containment of energy costs
- Switchboard maintenance budget cut in half
- Optimization of physical cabling and reduction of equipped stations
- Creation of a powerful analytical tool to monitor call center activities
- Increased employee motivation
- The ability to measure the indirect channel's effectiveness and satisfaction levels
Customized Call Center
Employees and Subsidiaries, All Satisfied
The Costs Cut in Half
"The reduction in costs of electricity consumption and maintenance management has been substantial. The annual budget that we normally assigned to maintenance for the old switchboard has been cut in half."
A Smarter, More Integrated Future
Technology that has a positive impact on spending budgets for British Airways telephony, primarily benefiting call center operations, can immediately evolve into an integrated multi-channel Contact Center system and be rolled out to all the Italian offices, including the company's airport facilities involved in passenger and cargo transport services. This will facilitate the handling of call traffic on lines, and with incremental investments, create innovative videoconferencing, smart working and collaboration solutions.
About British Airways Italia
- IP Office Preferred Edition
- Call Center Reporter
- Avaya IP 1608-1616 series user terminals
British Airways is the largest airline in the UK, with headquarters in Harmondsworth. It is the biggest British airline in terms of fleet, flights and number of international destinations. The airline has offices all over the world. Approximately 100 employees work in the various Italian offices located in Rome, Milan and airports where British Airways offers passenger and cargo transport services. The Italian headquarters are in Rome, where the national ICT infrastructure planning and management tasks are centralized.