Santa Clara, Calif. – June 24, 2020 –Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA), a global leader in solutions to enhance and simplify communications and collaboration, will present a Virtual Contact Tracing Leadership Forum on June 25, sharing expertise and guidance to help public health officials and other groups rapidly establish contact tracing programs to address emergence from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Contact Tracing has been widely recognized as a key factor to mitigate the impacts of the pandemic on communities, and enable organizations, businesses and people to open up and return safely to work, to school and to recreation. Contact center and CPaaS (communications platform as a service) solutions are key technology building blocks to build and scale contact tracing capabilities quickly and efficiently to alert, monitor and notify citizens regarding potential exposures as part of the global effort to recover and emerge from the pandemic.
“Contact Tracing has never been deployed at the global scale we’re witnessing now. And we’ve never before had the technology and capabilities we can harness to transform what had been largely a manual process to scale to address the unprecedented volume required in battling this pandemic,” said Frank Ciccone, Senior Vice President, North America Sales, Avaya. “Systems incorporating automation and AI virtual agents can help meet the high demand, speed the process, and drive accuracy – all while mitigating risk and managing costs. Avaya is deploying these systems and solutions globally, and we are pleased to work with public health officials to share insights and information that can help communities, organizations and people everywhere emerge safely from the pandemic.”
Avaya’s Virtual Contact Tracing Leadership Forum consists of discussions covering the following three phases of contact tracing – each requiring a different set of resources, business rules, and decision-making processes:
- Current Environment: In the midst of the pandemic, highlighting operational excellence, best practices, and interaction strategies resulting from the hybrid workload management of predictive analysis and human + machine learning.
- Enduring Stage/Phase: As volume activity declines, utilizing analytic and predictive driven pre-emptive infection management to drive training, knowledge, learning and process innovation.
- Beyond Covid-19: One year later, standing down but maintaining testing scenarios to plan for future unprecedented events by establishing a decision matrix, governance/operating procedures, and leveraging emergency-ready technology platforms.
- Romni Neiman, Contact Tracing Program Support Team, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- Corey R. Butler, Health Systems and Worker Safety Task Force, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is the leading national public health institute of the United States. It is a United States federal agency, under the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Jill Rosenthal, Senior Program Director, National Academy for State Health Policy
- NASHP is a nonpartisan forum of policymakers from state governments across the U.S., committed to learning, leading and implementing innovative solutions to health policy challenges.
- Emily Barson, Executive Director, United States of Care
- This healthcare non-profit organization offers a Rapid Response Hub providing dynamic, real-time resources for federal and state leaders across the U.S. responding to the pandemic.
- Chris Luxford, Senior Partner, The ASPIRE! Group
- Consultant organization currently advising a number of government departments globally on Contact Tracing.
To register for this important virtual event, please click here: Avaya Virtual Contact Tracing Leadership Forum
Businesses are built on the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are built by Avaya (NYSE: AVYA). For over one hundred years, we’ve enabled organizations around the globe to win – by creating intelligent communications experiences for customers and employees. Avaya builds open, converged and innovative solutions to enhance and simplify communications and collaboration – in the cloud, on-premise or a hybrid of both. To grow your business, we’re committed to innovation, partnership, and a relentless focus on what’s next. We’re the technology company you trust to help you deliver Experiences that Matter. Visit us at www.avaya.com.