Enabling Complete Connectivity, Cloud Service Acceleration and a Better User Experience On Any Provider
Broadsoft Connections, Miami. – Nov. 12, 2018 – Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE:AVYA) today announced new Avaya Desktop Experience open SIP offerings to enable UCaaS providers to deliver a richer experience to the business desktop, using their UC platform of choice for simplicity and cost effectiveness.
Today’s diverse workforce uses a wide range of digital communications tools. To keep up with the pace of change, UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service) providers need to evolve from offering only phones with voice calling features to smart devices that allow users to personalize their communications and provide one-touch access to cloud-based applications.
The Avaya Desktop Experience expanded portfolio now includes additional Avaya Vantage™ devices, conferencing devices, and the complete J100 Series IP Phone portfolio as well as new devices for hospitality, wireless handsets and headsets enabling providers to evolve their offers and to deliver powerful and affordable user experiences across their current UC Cloud infrastructure.
"The open SIP phone market continues to grow year-over-year fueled by hosted and cloud-based communications deployments,” said Mohamed Alaa Saayed, ICT Industry Director, Connected Work and Digital Transformation, Frost & Sullivan. “Over the past two years, Avaya has significantly accelerated its pace of innovation, particularly in cloud-based communications solutions. The investment and product introduction in this growing market is a strategic move from the company which continues to be one of the leading vendors in IP desktop phone shipments and revenues."
“Service providers of all types can now leverage the powerful, globally known and trusted Avaya brand in delivering unique experiences to their customers,” said Greg Pelton, Vice President, Collaboration and Devices, Avaya. “The expansion of our Avaya Desktop Experience portfolio in both breadth and third party UC platform support provides an inflection point for UCaaS providers to move beyond generic voice -- to positively transform customer experience while increasing employee satisfaction and productivity, accelerating the ability of organizations of all sizes to achieve key business goals, and improve the overall quality of service that is needed for their users.”
To learn more about the new Avaya Desktop Experience devices visit Avaya’s booth at the 2018 Broadsoft Connections event or visit https://news.avaya.com/gl-cp-uc-avaya-open-sip-reg.
2018 Broadsoft Connections
At the 2018 Broadsoft Connections event, Avaya will be demonstrating how UCaaS providers can now deliver:
- Wireless Campus Communications: See Avaya’s new line of wireless handsets and how customers can employ the latest wireless technologies (WiFi, Bluetooth, DECT) to improve the UCaaS customer deployment and usage experience.
- Multimedia Communications: See how UCaaS customers can access millions of applications to augment business work flows and view Avaya’s demo of new real-time language translation capabilities with one touch.
- Hospitality Communications: See how Avaya’s new portfolio of hospitality devices can transform the guest experience.
Avaya will be located at booth S6, The Diplomat Beach Resort, Miami Florida, November 12-15, 2018.
- Learn more about the Avaya Desktop Experience
- Read Greg Pelton’s blog, Three Reasons Why Avaya Devices Will Transform your UC Cloud Service
- Read Mark Vella’s blog, It’s Time to Unlock the True Potential of Your UCaaS Service Business
- Download Avaya’s 2018 State of the Desktop research to learn how the business desktop communications device is a primary communications tool for the majority of today’s workforce
- See the unique capabilities of the Avaya Vantage™ and why ZK Research says that “Cloud UC providers should use the Avaya Vantage™ to differentiate their offerings
Businesses are built on the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are built by Avaya. For over one hundred years, we’ve enabled organizations around the globe to win – by creating intelligent communications experiences for customers and employees. Avaya builds open, converged and innovative solutions to enhance and simplify communications and collaboration – in the cloud, on-premise or a hybrid of both. To grow your business, we’re committed to innovation, partnership, and a relentless focus on what’s next. We’re the technology company you trust to help you deliver Experiences that Matter. Visit us at www.avaya.com.