HPES Customer Experience on Demand enables enterprises worldwide to access systems integrator expertise and rapidly transform their customers’ experience with secure, cloud-based access to the Avaya Customer Engagement application portfolio
Avaya Engage, LAS VEGAS, NV February 13, 2017 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services announces a fully managed consumption-based cloud solution for their customer experience portfolio. HPES’ ‘Customer Experience on Demand’ was designed specifically for contact center customers who expect systems integrator expertise and are ready to digitally transform with HPE Services’ virtual private cloud. This solution provides customers with easy access to applications like omni-channel, analytics, and proactive outreach.
“Contact centers are rapidly moving toward the cloud signaling a significant change in the broader market,” said Teakaau Piho, WW Practice Leader, HPE Services. “HPE Customer Experience on Demand provides the first true cloud delivery method for environments powered by Avaya Contact Center technology to fully enable enterprises to move to the cloud at a pace that meets their comfort level and gain the benefits of a transformative approach to engagement to outperform their competitors.”
“Enterprises of all sizes are looking for powerful, reliable, and cost-effective ways to support the digital demands and speed that the market requires,” said Gary E. Barnett, SVP and GM, Avaya Engagement Solutions. “As a highly valued Avaya partner and respected systems integrator with years of cloud expertise, HPE is well suited to be that trusted advisor customers need to move to the cloud. The combination of HPE's Virtual Private Cloud and Avaya Customer Engagement applications, including Avaya Breeze, offers a complete, highly flexible solution that positions companies for success in the customer experience battleground.”
Key Features and Benefits
- Consumption-based service in a ‘true cloud’ allows companies to fully take advantage of cloud capabilities to scale up and down based on business needs
- Flexible hybrid delivery model supports both legacy and cloud access allowing migration to cloud at customer’s desired pace
- Systems Integrator expertise provides a use-case driven approach to creating digital solutions that address the needs and challenges of specific vertical industries.
- Faster time-to-market rapidly access to the latest customer experience/engagement and omni-channel innovations.
- Highly secure with immediate global reach leveraging HPES’ global infrastructure and delivery footprint.
- Meets specific industry needs to cater the special needs of regulatory requirements to comply with both HIPAA (Healthcare Information Portability and Accountability Act) and the PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
Pricing and Availability
HPE Customer Experience on Demand is immediately available in 30 countries across the globe. Pricing will vary by customer configuration. http://hpe-2485088.hs-sites.com/cx-on-demand-vpc
This document contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such risks or uncertainties materialize or such assumptions prove incorrect, the results of Hewlett Packard Enterprise could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including any statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of Hewlett Packard Enterprise for future operations; other statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include the possibility that expected benefits may not materialize as expected and other risks that are described in Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including but not limited to the risks described in Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Registration Statement on Form 10 dated July 1, 2015, as amended August 10, 2015, September 4, 2015, September 15, 2015, September 28, 2015 and October 7, 2015. Hewlett Packard Enterprise assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.