- Shared vision of Leading User Defined Experience in the Digital World
- Showcased live demos of Product & Solution by Avaya
Kolkata, India, 2017- Avaya, the global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, showcased the first edition of ‘Experience Avaya- Kolkata Chapter’ today at The Oberoi Grand in Kolkata. During the conference, Avaya leaders shared and discussed Avaya’s vision of “Leading User Defined Experience in the Digital World” with its customers and partners. The highlight of the event was a preview of what communication in an organization could look like in the age of Digital Transformation.
The conference introduced customers and partners to innovative technologies and business solutions that Avaya is developing to drive digital transformation in India, using live demo sessions. The leadership team from Avaya led the session and discussed the company’s business growth and innovative strategy in India.
Besides the product demos, the leadership team touched upon various topics:
- Vishal Agrawal, Managing Director, India and SAARC, spoke about Avaya’s increasing alliances with Government projects to drive digitization. He further highlighted Avaya’s plan to make lives better in India by contributing to Government’s dream projects
- Patrick Peisker, R&D Senior Director, Customer Engagement Solutions, India, shared his views on Avaya’s innovative strategy and R&D development.
- Chiradeep Rao (Channel Head, India and SAARC) led a session on Avaya’s business and services in India and channel partners’ major role in the business. He also shared customer success stories adhering to its vast portfolio of customer & team engagement solutions.
“Customer experience is driving every major business decision for most enterprises, and for a good reason. Avaya’s expanded portfolio addresses customers’ growing demand for digital transformation, software-based solutions and smart analytics, while offering compelling migration paths for both partners and customers. In the age of intelligent engagement, Avaya has proven to be a smart digital accelerator, redefining itself to keep up with the emerging demand for digital with customers now looking for platform-based solutions rather than simply standalone products.”
- Vishal Agrawal, Managing Director, India and SAARC
Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication applications of the world’s most important operations. As the global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya provides the most complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications with integrated, secure networking— offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today’s digital world requires some form of communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya. For more information, please visit www.avaya.com.
Certain statements contained in this press release may be forward-looking statements. These statements may be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "might," "plan," "potential," "predict," "should" or "will" or other similar terminology. We have based these forward-looking statements on our current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections. While we believe these are reasonable, such forward looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. These and other important factors may cause our actual results to differ materially from any future results expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. For a list and description of such risks and uncertainties, please refer to Avaya's filings with the SEC that are available at www.sec.gov. Avaya disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements.
All trademarks identified by ®, TM, or SM are registered marks, trademarks, and service marks, respectively, of Avaya Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners