Latest innovations help organizations find the ‘true north’ of their customer journeys
ORLANDO, Fla. - June 6, 2016, International Avaya Users Group (IAUG) Engage- In a world where experience is everything, Avaya today announced its newest innovations that create true multi-touch communications capabilities with a contextual, 360 degree view of the customer. The latest innovations include new products, common client SDKs, networking and security enhancements, and a new subscription pricing model.
As 89 percent of businesses today expect to compete primarily on the basis of customer experience—up from 36 percent just four years ago1—these same businesses are increasingly looking to map their customer journeys as part of the strategy to win the customer experience battle. To help in the battle, Avaya unveiled the following:
● Avaya Oceana™: an extensible, software-based solution for true multi-touch customer engagement built on the Avaya Breeze Platform. Delivers attribute-based matching, 360 degree context management, visual workflow automation for customer journey mapping and support for voice and digital channels including text chat (automated and assisted), SMS, web, social, voice, video, co-browsing. Built for extensibility – easily extending channels, workspaces, analytics, and workflow to provide unprecedented flexibility to companies to customize the solution for their exact use cases. Works seamlessly with Avaya Aura CC Elite, IVR, CRM and ERP systems. Ultimately customizable and interoperable with other vendor platforms. See accompanying press release and additional information.
● Avaya Oceanalytics™: A modular and extensible analytics and reporting platform that provides a single, comprehensive view of customer events across all sources, including Avaya and non-Avaya systems and ease to add any other data sources as needed. Breaks the silos from traditional analytic tools with the flexible collection, processing and analysis of data across all real-time and historical systems to provide the rich, visualization of data, and support to feed into any existing modern visualization tool such as Infobuild, Microstrategy Oracle, SAP and Tableleau.
● Avaya Oceana Workspaces: New roles-based desktops that give agents and supervisors one workspace for all customer touch points including chat (automated bot and assisted), email, SMS, social, voice, video and co-browse. Powerful visualization of the customer journey and one-click access to common tasks delivers agents and experts the right context and speed to effectively and efficiently service customers.
● Avaya Vantage™: An all-glass, touch screen desktop device with optional handset specifically developed to customize for vertical applications. Built for high-quality audio with hands-free Bluetooth capabilities.
● Avaya Client SDK: A single client SDK on which to build all clients and desktops for virtually any customer facing or employee role; exists as a standalone client or embedded into user or business applications such as Salesforce, SAP, etc. Both Oceana Workspaces and Avaya Vantage were built on the common client SDK.
● Networking Security and Mobility Enhancements
o Hyper-segmentation - Avaya Networking enables new levels of network segmentation and isolation. Segmentation creates containment capabilities that limit the extent to which a hacker can access any other part of the network. Avaya offers end-to-end hyper segmentation that can support hundreds or thousands of segments.
o WLAN - A next generation Wireless LAN solution that supports the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 industry standard. Delivers greater performance and predictability (up to 3.47Gbps of bandwidth) to mobile users.
● Subscription pricing: New Avaya pricing model option that provides the flexibility of monthly Opex billing, bundled with Support Services and rights to future features and enhancements for the life of the subscription.
“Customer engagement technology of the past has been restricted to the domain within the contact center; however, the customer journey goes well beyond that. With today’s announcements, we demonstrate Avaya’s ability to collect information and unleash its potential through our latest innovations and networking technologies to guide and nurture the customer journey. The contact center of the future will create amazing experiences for both customers and the agents using the technology. This is what Avaya is delivering.”
--Gary Barnett, SVP and GM, Avaya Engagement Solutions
Read accompanying announcement: Avaya Unveils Oceana™: the Digital Communications Experience Solution for Customer Engagement
Attend the Aberdeen webinar: “3 Building Blocks for an Omnichannel Contact Center”
Avaya is a leading provider of solutions that enable customer and team engagement across multiple channels and devices for better customer experience, increased productivity and enhanced financial performance. Its world-class contact center and unified communications technologies and services are available in a wide variety of flexible on-premises and cloud deployment options that seamlessly integrate with non-Avaya applications. The Avaya Engagement Environment enables third parties to create and customize business applications for competitive advantage. The Avaya fabric-based networking solutions help simplify and accelerate the deployment of business critical applications and services. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.
Certain statements contained in this press release may be forward-looking statements. These statements may be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "might," "plan," "potential," "predict," "should" or "will" or other similar terminology. We have based these forward-looking statements on our current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections. While we believe these are reasonable, such forward looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. These and other important factors may cause our actual results to differ materially from any future results expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. For a list and description of such risks and uncertainties, please refer to Avaya's filings with the SEC that are available at www.sec.gov. Avaya disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements.
All trademarks identified by ®, TM, or SM are registered marks, trademarks, and service marks, respectively, of Avaya Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners