NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Customer Engagement Solutions Improve Efficiency for Largest Utility in Republic of Tatarstan
JSC Network Company completes major overhaul of contact center operations that serve over 3.7 million consumers in one of Russia’s most industrialized regions
Moscow, RUSSIA — July 19, 2016 — Avaya today announced the completion of a multi-year contact center modernization project for the largest state-owned utility in the Republic of Tatarstan. The project provides JSC Network Company Tatarstan with an efficient, multimedia customer service operation to serve nearly 3.7 million consumers in one of Russia’s most industrialized regions.
The JSC modernization project encompassed the full complement of the Avaya Customer Engagement Solutions portfolio, including services from design through implementation and staff training, providing the utility with the following benefits:
- A single overarching infrastructure that is easier to manage and consolidates multiple platforms
- The ability to proactively notify consumers with necessary information, allowing customers to use a range of options to contact the utility
- Faster, better responses to customer requests through to improved call handling
- More efficient, informed self-service channels
- Increased staff mobility and optimized workforce management
- Reduced expenses through more efficient call routing and simplifying communications costs through optimized routing
- Reduced maintenance costs and time to resolution due to the simplicity and consistency of the management interface
- More resilient contact center operation able to handle more customer inquiries
- Added flexibility to easily implement capabilities planned for the future.
Register Now for the Global Webinar: Experience is Everything--Digitally Transforming the Customer Experience. Wednesday, July 20, 2016. Webinar features Sheila McGee-Smith, founder & principal analyst, McGee-Smith Analytics, and Karen Hardy, senior director, product management, Avaya. Attendees will learn:
• The importance of multi-touch customer experiences
• How data and analytics re-shape customer service outcomes
• How Avaya Oceana™ can innovate, optimize and future-proof your customers’ journey
- Register here: http://bit.ly/29QGFem
"This project allowed Avaya to apply their deep expertise in building effective corporate communication infrastructures. The Avaya architecture enabled a seamless integration of the new solutions with existing communications, providing JSC with a faster, high quality operation that will deliver a new level of customer service for the company.”
- Oleg Manyahin, regional manager in the Urals Federal District Volga Federal District and Avaya
“Avaya Customer Engagement Solutions harmoniously fit into the business processes of our company. The well-organized project was coordinated by Avaya business partner, Sledge, meeting all technical requirements through extensive pre-research and solution design. In the future, we expect that Avaya solutions will be considered in the company branches to create a single telecommunications platform."
- Buravov Alexander, head of the supervisory control service of JSC Network Company
Avaya is a leading provider of solutions that enable customer and team engagement across multiple channels and devices for better customer experience, increased productivity and enhanced financial performance. Its world-class contact center and unified communications technologies and services are available in a wide variety of flexible on-premises and cloud deployment options that seamlessly integrate with non-Avaya applications. The Avaya Engagement Environment enables third parties to create and customize business applications for competitive advantage. The Avaya fabric-based networking solutions help simplify and accelerate the deployment of business critical applications and services. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.
Certain statements contained in this press release may be forward-looking statements. These statements may be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "might," "plan," "potential," "predict," "should" or "will" or other similar terminology. We have based these forward-looking statements on our current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections. While we believe these are reasonable, such forward looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. These and other important factors may cause our actual results to differ materially from any future results expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. For a list and description of such risks and uncertainties, please refer to Avaya's filings with the SEC that are available at www.sec.gov. Avaya disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements.
All trademarks identified by ®, TM, or SM are registered marks, trademarks, and service marks, respectively, of Avaya Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners