NEWS & EVENTS
PSCU Taps Avaya to Enhance the Member Experience
“Collaboration is one of the key ways in which we strive to deliver upon the promise of providing an unparalleled member experience. When PSCU decided to elevate its contact center to the next level, the response from Avaya demonstrated that they were the right partner to help make that happen. Avaya was the only company that offered Transformation services, which looks at our entire business and not just the IT department. This comprehensive approach is why we put our business in their hands.”
The partnership will bring multiple benefits to PSCU, its credit union owners and their members:
- Elevated stability: Underscoring its commitment to 24/7/365 service, enhancements include reduced risk through faster disaster recovery. In the event one center is offline for any reason – network, environmental or other – incoming interactions will continue to be seamlessly distributed among the other centers.
- Increased efficiency: The Avaya platform will simplify agent workflow and training. Streamlining the agent experience can help reduce agent stress and increase member satisfaction by lowering the effort required by both agents and credit union members.
- Expanded feature functionality: PSCU will add more communications channels to its contact center mix, including web chat, email and potentially video, increasing both interaction richness and accessibility for members.
- Better segmentation, security and service for each member credit union: Multi-tenancy and advanced call routing will help improve security and call handling, as well a maximize efficiencies by better balancing volumes among the 1,200 agents in PSCU’s multiple locations.
- Clearer alignment between technology, business strategies and results: Avaya Customer Engagement Transformation consulting services will work with PSCU to identify, map and achieve opportunities for improvements in business performance, service delivery, member and employee satisfaction.
- More time to focus on new services and develop new features: By engaging Avaya Managed Services to keep its contact center infrastructure running in peak condition, PSCU can focus on higher priorities like delivering new services and features.
- A framework for ongoing innovation: PSCU’s commitment to continually innovate and improve services will be underpinned by a highly flexible, standards-based platform that is built to simplify application development and integration.
Established in 1977, PSCU (St. Petersburg, Fla.) is the nation's leading credit union service organization (CUSO). The company is owned by 800 plus member credit unions representing over 18.2 million credit, debit, prepaid, online bill payment and mobile accounts. Comprehensive 24/7/365 member support is delivered through contact centers located throughout the United States. For more information, visit www.pscu.com.