NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Delivers the Next Big Thing for Developing Digital Business Communications and Customer Service Smart Apps
- An open framework that brings the necessary attributes for communication in the digital age: embedded, multi-platform, mobile, fast, low risk, and workflow enabled – a key requirement to automate previously manual processes to improve digital experiences.
- A development platform for rapid creation of new workflow-based applications within a matter of hours or days versus months.
- A delivery mechanism – the Avaya Snapp Store --that allows a single integrated experience via browsers and native smart apps for entirely new customer experiences.
- Open connectors/APIs that enable simple, integration with existing business communications services and access to the billions of devices in the Internet of Things.
- eGain’s Knowledge Snap-In sends a contextual SMS link to customers on IVR so they can easily use web self-service, without losing their place in the phone queue.
- WEBTEXT uses its global network of SMS messaging gateways to seamlessly connect Avaya contact centers to their customers and the carriers.
- Moxtra’s mobile-first business messaging and document sharing service Snap-In enables rich, persistent collaboration across teams, providing continuity as customers increasingly move between devices.
- Verbio’s Voice Authentication Snap-In addresses increasing concerns about security and identity theft by authenticating users in a fluid and unobtrusive way.
- Approved Contact’s Snap-In provides a worker with more control over who can contact them and when, acting as a personal gatekeeper.
- Those interested in developing to Avaya Breeze and/or creating Snap-Ins can learn more by going to the Developer portal at: http://bit.ly/20ZwM0T For a list of Avaya Breeze Bootcamps and hackathons being held globally, visit: https://www.avaya-learning.com/lms/#/training/catalog/edp