NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Redefines the Customer Service Battleground for the Digital Age
- 90% of people move between different devices[i]
- 52% of customers are less likely to engage with a company because of a bad mobile experience[ii]
- 89% of companies will compete primarily based on customer experience – up significantly from the previous two years[iii]
- A flexible, robust foundation provided by Avaya Aura® and Elite contact center solutions, which continues to lead the industry now as a 100% virtualized, 100% software-based platform that eliminates the need for hardware-based media gateways to perform important call center functions.
- Software-defined customer engagement that makes it possible to communication-enable sales and service workflows and processes through Avaya Breeze which can significantly enhance the customers’ experience.
- A full stack, turnkey solution in Avaya Pod Fx (formerly Collaboration Pod), providing everything needed to run an advanced virtualized contact center (applications compute, storage, networking & management) all racked, stacked, cabled and configured to remove complexity and streamline operations.
- Maximum evolution flexibility through the new Avaya Secure Delivery offer which provides hosted private cloud communications for security conscious organizations (US).
- Customer defined experiences for all channels and devices – traditional voice, web & mobile chat, social, email, WebRTC-enabled, one-click mobile video and calling from any device, guided co-browsing and advanced customer service applications that simply snap-in without massive technical support.
- 360 degree customer context that makes it easy to map customer journeys across automated and assisted service channels.
- Minimized effort on behalf of the customer or business to obtain or deliver optimal service by combining analytics and automation.
- The ability to easily design workflows to create smart customer journeys that easily tap into enterprise CRM systems and bring other data into a single business process.
- Unparalleled flexibility and scale for today’s multi-modal environments that allow companies to easily adjust to changing demands.
- Simplified transition to new technology and refocus on core business advancing projects by leveraging a more secure, hosted cloud based delivery.
- Customer choice of deployment options, including public, private or hybrid cloud, premises-based and managed services to match business policies and objectives.