NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Dives Headlong into Hybrid with Midmarket Cloud Solutions
- Company’s first complete unified communications and contact center cloud offers for midsize businesses in two deployment options
- Unparalleled full stack solution enables seamless integration and migration between premises-based and cloud
- Enables channel partners to seize untapped market opportunities and evolve over 1M existing Avaya systems to cloud
- Partner Powered by Avaya IP Office – This cloud option is now globally available to qualified channel partners who wish to install the solution in the data center of their choice. Tested and proven during controlled introductions with 10 Avaya channel partners, Partner Powered by Avaya IP Office is already serving several thousand end-users in North America and Europe.
- OnAvaya – Google Cloud Platform – Currently available in the US-only, the initial solution announced last Spring has been broadened to make it easier for selected partners that do not have the infrastructure to host and manage their own cloud. The solution also has expanded now to include full unified communications as well as multichannel contact center capabilities. End customers such as Diligent Benefits are already serving their customers via OnAvaya – Google Cloud Platform.
All trademarks identified by ®, TM, or SM are registered marks, trademarks, and service marks, respectively, of Avaya Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners