NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Helps SMBs Transform with Hybrid Cloud Solutions
- Company’s first complete unified communications and contact center cloud offers for midsize businesses in two deployment options
- Unparalleled full stack solution enables seamless integration and migration between premises-based and cloud
- Enables channel partners to seize untapped market opportunities and evolve over 1M existing Avaya systems to cloud
- For channel partners -- this is the easiest, most flexible and profitable means of moving customers to cloud, offering a full stack solution anyway customers want it, simplifying integration, leveraging product knowledge and experience and reducing the need for investment in new skill sets.
- For customers – a hybrid cloud option based on Avaya IP Office enables the deployment of new capabilities based on business needs, while leveraging existing investments in call control, phones and more. Companies have more control over expenses and the rate at which full migration to cloud occurs, in addition to quickly bringing on new locations.
- Partner Powered by Avaya IP Office – This cloud option is now globally available to qualified channel partners who wish to install the solution in the data center of their choice. Tested and proven during controlled introductions with 10 Avaya channel partners, Partner Powered by Avaya IP Office is already serving several thousand end-users in North America and Europe.
- OnAvaya – Google Cloud Platform – Currently available in the US-only, the initial solution announced last Spring has been broadened to make it easier for selected partners that do not have the infrastructure to host and manage their own cloud. The solution also has expanded now include full unified communications as well as multichannel contact center capabilities. End customers such as Diligent Benefits are already serving their customers via OnAvaya – Google Cloud Platform.