NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Contact Center Technologies Mission Critical to SCHSA's Support for Senior Citizens in Hong Kong
- Senior Citizen Home Safety Association (SCHSA) agents have quick access to rich information helping them provide prompt and personalized services
- Highly scalable platform can easily expand to accommodate future growth of incoming calls due to pressing ageing challenge in Hong Kong
- Senior citizens can connect with SCHSA through a variety of channels and receive consistent, quality service
"SCHSA is pledged to enhance life quality of seniors by utilising cutting-edge technology. A highly reliable phone system is critical to our Safety Services. We are pleased to deploy Avaya solutions which allow communications enabled applications in future that we can tailor services for different needs."
- Ms. Daisy Kwan, General Manager of SCHSA
- Timothy Mak, Managing Director, Hong Kong and Taiwan, Avaya
Avaya is a global leader in enterprise communications systems. The company provides unified communications, contact centers, and related services directly and through its channel partners to leading businesses and organizations around the world. Enterprises of all sizes depend on Avaya for state-of-the-art communications that improve efficiency, collaboration, customer service and competitiveness. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.
Senior Citizen Home Safety Association (SCHSA) was founded by a group of passionate individuals in 1996 as a self-financing social enterprise and charitable organization in Hong Kong. Its mission is to enhance the living quality of the elderly in the community through the use of technology, people-oriented services, and innovative methods. For more information please visit www.schsa.org.hk/en/.