NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Government Solutions Recognizes Channel Partners for Outstanding 2013 Performance
- Federally certified Avaya Connect Channel Partners are recognized for sales and revenue growth and for new customer acquisition in the federal market.
- Verizon, Top Revenue Partner of the Year
- General Dynamics Information Technology, Most Strategic Partner of the Year
- Hi Country Wire & Telephone, Top Avaya IP Office Partner of the Year
- Alliance Technology Group, Top Networking Partner of the year
- Mission Critical Solutions (MCS), Most Innovative Partner of the Year
- All Points Logistics, Top New Partner of the Year
- Black Box, Partner of the Year Outside the Continental United States
"Our 2013 Channel Partners of the Year have demonstrated their experience in Avaya solutions, their knowledge of the federal marketplace and their commitment to helping organizations unlock new value using Avaya technology. We offer our congratulations to each of these outstanding performers for a job well done."
-- Donna O’Hear, VP of Channels, Avaya Government Solutions
Avaya Government Solutions offers communication and collaboration solutions to support citizens, government employees and warfighters. With our technology and professional services team, agencies can bring the right people together with the right information at the right time. For more information, visit www.avayagov.com.
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, data solutions and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.