NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Recognizes 2013 Channel Partners of the Year
- Avaya Connect Channel Partners recognized for achievements in sales growth, revenue and new customer acquisition
- Partners in key categories honored at premier Avaya Executive Partner Forum
The Avaya Connect Channel Partner Program is a global reseller program that makes it easy for partners to get fast access to Avaya resources and innovations. The Avaya Connect channel partners receiving awards at this year's conference were:
- Avaya Partner of the Year: NACR (US); Telus (Canada); Telecomunicaciones VG. (Caribbean & Latin America)
- Avaya Growth Partner of the Year: VOX (US); BrantTel (Canada); Betta Telecommunicacoes E Electronica LTDA (Caribbean & Latin America)
- Avaya New Partner of the Year: K-12 Technology Group (US); Convergia (Canada); Sagaz Tecnologia (Caribbean & Latin America)
- Avaya Customer Experience Management Partner of the Year: Carousel (US); Unity Telecom (Canada); Telecomunicaciones VG.(Caribbean & Latin America)
- Avaya Mid-Market Partner of the Year: Gsolutionz (US); Telus (Canada); Compañía Dominicana de Teléfonos (Caribbean & Latin America)
- Avaya Networking Partner of the Year: CNI Sales (US); Combat Networks (Canada); Ikusi Mexico SA DE CV (Caribbean & Latin America)
- Avaya Services Partner of the Year: Arrow S3 (US); Unity Telecom (Canada); Telesul Telecomunicacoes (Caribbean & Latin America)
- Avaya Video Collaboration Partner: CDW (US); Connex (Canada); Seal Telecom (Caribbean & Latin America)
"Congratulations to the U.S. Channel Partners of the Year, who have demonstrated that their investment in Avaya skills pays significant dividends helping provide our customers with a new level of value. As the face of Avaya to a large percentage of our customers, it's critical that our channel partners represent the same, high quality we endeavor to drive in our products. This year's partners of the year reflect exactly that."
--Karl Soderlund, vice president, US Channel Sales, Avaya
-- Miles Davis, director, Channels, Avaya Canada
Avaya, Avaya Connect, channel partners, VARs, resellers, unified communications, business communications, small and mid-sized business, SMB, SME
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications software and services solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.
Certain statements contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. These statements may be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "might," "plan," "potential," "predict," "should" or "will" or other similar terminology. We have based these forward-looking statements on our current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections. While we believe these expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections are reasonable, such forward looking statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. These and other important factors may cause our actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. For a list and description of such risks and uncertainties, please refer to Avaya's filings with the SEC that are available at www.sec.gov . Avaya disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.