NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Accelerates Collaborative Cloud and Contact Center Portfolios with Acquisition of ITNavigator
- Acquisition bolsters Collaborative Cloud (UC/CC) offerings with cloud-based social media monitoring, end-to-end management and unified reporting
- Will strengthen and simplify Contact Center solutions for interaction, experience and performance management
- Solutions support heterogeneous and hybrid Cloud environments as well as premises-based deployments.
- Addressing the social media customer - ITNavigator’s cloud-based social media monitoring and response solution connects to popular social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and others. ITNavigator's Social Media Gateway (SMG) can be deployed as a stand-alone cloud or as a hybrid solution integrated with the contact center and complements Avaya’s existing social media management portfolio.
- Expanding real-time reporting and monitoring tools for Cloud and Contact Center ITNavigator’s management and performance monitoring tools merge real-time updates gathered from a broad range of contact center data and key performance indicators, such as CRM, billing and other systems. This end-to-end reporting and monitoring capability can be deployed through public cloud, hybrid or heterogeneous environments or as a premises-based solution.
- Strengthening Cloud, UC and Contact Center management and administration Capabilities – ITNavigator is the OEM provider of Avaya Contact Center Control Manager, which has been expanded into Avaya Collaborative Cloud offers. The acquisition will enable tighter integration of this fully-featured, user-friendly, end-to-end management and administration solution across Avaya's cloud, unified communications and contact center portfolios.
"IT and contact center executives and managers are in need of solutions that simplify day to day operations and enable them to quickly and easily bring on new capabilities. Our experience with ITNavigator – and perhaps more importantly – our customers' experience with ITNavigator, has indicated that they bring a differentiated, easy-to-use set of solutions that makes the promise of 'next generation' contact center, unified communications and cloud-based applications a reality."
--Gary E. Barnett, SVP and President, Collaboration, Avaya
--Arik Shtilman, Vice President, Business Development and Business Unit Manager, ITNAVIGATOR
--David Parry, CTO, TSG (A TeleTech Company)
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications software and services, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.