NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Works with Oracle to Tightly Integrate Customer Relationship Management and Contact Centers
- Integration between Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) and Avaya Customer Experience Management solutions will offer customers flexibility, easier implementation and a richer joint feature set
- Enables virtually seamless customer experience across multiple channels
- Can provide easier, greater access to more comprehensive customer data to eliminate gaps between planning and delivery and improve time to market
- Agent Desktop Integration - Telephony and agent control plus screen-pop functionality
- Data Integration – Avaya Context Store integrated with Oracle Service Cloud RightNow’s knowledge base, workflow and customer data for richer analytics
- Routing/Assignment Integration (email, chat, voice/video) - Route email, chat through Avaya routers/work assignment
- Media Integration (Video, VoIP, Recording)
- Reporting and Analytics Integration
- Mobile Media Integration
- Outbound calling – Callback assistance for mobile and web channels
- Workflow to Workflow/Business Rules Integration
- Speech Menu Synchronization to the Online Journey experience – Oracle Service Cloud Guided Assistance Integration with Avaya Voice Self-Service
"We are excited to work with Avaya on integrating the Oracle Service Cloud with the Avaya Customer Experience Management solution. This will enable organizations to deliver consistent customer experiences across channels and device types by optimizing the routing of virtually all interaction types to the contact center using proven and scalable technology."
David Vap, group vice president, Product Development, Oracle
Brett Shockley, senior vice president and CTO, Avaya.
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications software and services, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.