NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Named a Leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Unified Communications and Collaboration 2013 Vendor Analysis
- Global reach and broad product portfolio position Avaya as leading UC&C vendor
- Avaya is poised to increase its share of the market through its competitive product mix, which target customers from the SMB to the enterprise
- Identification of the features, applications and tools most appropriate for the organization
- Sourcing vendor-partners who provide those selected features, applications and tools
- Integrating those key features to make them run on customers' existing networks and/or within the bounds of existing services
"Today's businesses are demanding solutions that increase productivity among their workforce, and Avaya's collaboration portfolio enables those businesses to seamlessly integrate the technologies they choose, no matter the vendor. We’re delivering scalable technology that lowers costs and increases business agility. Our broad portfolio offers companies a full stack solution and at the same time, the flexibility to integrate and add the technologies to meet the specific needs of their business."
Gary E. Barnett, senior vice president & GM, Collaboration Platforms
Avaya's Unified Communications Portfolio
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of IT, telecommunications, or industry-specific suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor's position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT, telecommunications, or industry-specific vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a transparent foundation to allow companies to independently compare the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
Tags: Avaya, IDC, MarketScape, collaboration, unified communications
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.