NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya's Collaborative Cloud Leveraged for HP Customer Engagement as a Service
- Avaya provides a complete set of contact center tools enabling HP to add a broad range of services that will evolve clients’ customer service operations
- Facilitate a consistent customer experience across all channels with the ability to route voice, email, chat, scanned documents, SMS and fax-based workflows to agents.
- Accelerate response times to customers with interactive voice response (IVR) technologies, including voice prompts, speech recognition and text-to-speech.
- Support higher levels of customer service with call recording and quality monitoring capabilities that evaluate agents’ performance and interactions with customers.
- Enable on-site or remotely-based customer service agents
- Incorporate value-add services including analytics, mobile integration and social customer relationship management while reducing the total cost of ownership.
"HP is a valued Avaya partner with which we have collaborated for many years to build mission-critical contact centers that deliver world-class service levels to HP’s customers. As the strategic business value of customer service operations intensifies with ramifications across a business, Avaya is ready to take them to the next level with the simplicity and flexibility enabled by a cloud-based delivery model."
--Joel Hackney, senior vice president and general manager, Global Cloud Solutions, Avaya
-- Danila Meirlaen, vice president, Business Process Outsourcing, HP Enterprise Services
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.