NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Introduces Comprehensive and Affordable Video Collaboration Solution for Small and Midsized Enterprises
- Avaya Video Collaboration Solution for IP Office combines desktop, mobile and HD room system capabilities with rich data collaboration
- Easy to deploy and easy to use, designed for Avaya IP Office, and provides HD experiences even on low bandwidth connections
- Provides exceptional value with an all-in-one solution that helps SMEs improve productivity and efficiency and enhance customer interactions
- Direct integration including a common dial plan with Avaya IP Office Version 8.1.
- A "virtual conference room" for up to eight participants with click-to-join capabilities from any standards-based room system, desktop or mobile device.
- Freely distributed desktop and mobile video clients for PCs, Macs and the most popular iOS and Android devices – enabling those inside and outside an organization to easily join a video meeting.
- Low-bandwidth, HD multi-party video conferencing and rich data collaboration via native SIP/H.323.
- The collaboration solution can also be deployed in an HD video conferencing room system configuration for maximum flexibility and value.
- Automatic firewall traversal allows SMEs to engage with participants outside their network, enabling face-to-face meetings with customers and partners to help strengthen business relationships.
"We now have Avaya video solutions in every office – London, Nashville, New York, Los Angeles and Toronto – and our agents also use video while on the road, which is necessary in an industry where travel is a job requirement. Avaya video significantly enhances our ability to interact amongst colleagues, with musicians and with partners, and it adds a powerful new dimension to international calls. We tried other video solutions, but they just did not even compare to the high-quality and flexibility of Avaya's technology. With Avaya's simple, cost-effective and rock-solid video solution, our ability to share information and make fast, smart decisions is better than ever."
--Howie Gold, CIO, The Agency Group
--Ray Boggs, Vice President, Small/Medium Business Research, IDC
--Mark Monday, Vice President, Product Management, Collaboration Platforms, Avaya
Tags: videoconferencing, SME, SMB, collaboration, unified communications, IP Office, video telephony
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.