NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Contact Center Customers Outpace the Industry Average
- Avaya contact center customers deploy appropriate strategies to meet the challenges of serving more empowered consumers
- Study shows analytical tools and access to data drive better service, performance gains and cost reductions
- 73% of Avaya users direct customers to the channels that are best equipped to address their needs
- 61% of Avaya users can handle customer requests across multiple channels to deliver a seamless multi-channel care
- 84% of Avaya users achieved a 6.1% year-over-year increase in quality compliance, as compared to 1.3% industry average
- 44% of Avaya users are more likely to use call recording technology and 40% more likely to enforce call recording polices compared to industry average firms
"Customer needs are constantly changing. Best-in-Class contact centers address these rapidly evolving needs through deploying analytical tools and processes such as the capabilities provided by Avaya, to streamline their data management activities and ultimately improve CEM results."
--Omer Minkara, Research Analyst, Contact Center, Aberdeen Group
--Mark de la Vega, Vice President & General Manager Contact Center Business Unit, Avaya
Aberdeen Group Report: Avaya Users Deploy Best-in-Class Practices to Improve Contact Center Performance
Avaya Customer Experience Management Solutions
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.
Enabled by its team of 40 research analysts covering 16 industry-sector categories, access to 35,000+ benchmarked enterprise decision makers, and 2.5 million research readers, Aberdeen Group -- a Harte-Hanks Company (NYSE: HHS) -- is the trusted advisor to global technology markets, providing corporations with insights that drive IT decisions. Aberdeen's independent, fact-based research and market intelligence is used by the Fortune 1000, Global 500, and Software 500.