NEWS & EVENTS
InteropNet 2013: Unbreakable! Avaya Fabric Connect Delivers on All Fronts
- World's largest temporary network tests the mettle of Shortest Path Bridging and Fabric Networking
- Avaya VENA Fabric Connect simplifies the network backbone and delivers flawless execution delivering network capacities up to 160 Gbps
- Installs in record time with 1/10th of the resources of previous years needed
"Avaya performed flawlessly as the InteropNet backbone provider. The fact that they were able to get the backbone network up and running very quickly with minimal staff, is a true testament to the power of the Avaya Fabric Connect technology and the quality of Avaya's engineers. We were pleased to be able to showcase this technology as a new way to architect and design networks to deliver for unparalleled simplicity, reliability and agility."
-- Glenn Evans, Lead Architect, InteropNet
--Zeus Kerravala – Principal Analyst, ZK Research
--Marc Randall, SVP and President, Avaya Networking
- Meet the InteropNet Team: Jeff Cox, Avaya – YouTube video featured on InteropTV
- Case Study: Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.
Interop drives the adoption of technology, providing knowledge and insight to help IT and corporate decision-makers achieve business success. Part of UBM Tech's family of global brands, Interop is the leading business technology event series. Through in-depth educational programs, workshops, real-world demonstrations and live technology implementations in its unique InteropNet program, Interop provides the forum for the most powerful innovations and solutions the industry has to offer. Interop Las Vegas is the flagship event held each spring, with Interop New York held each fall, with annual international events in Mumbai and Tokyo, all produced by UBM Tech and partners. For more information about these events visit www.interop.com.