NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya IP Office Delivers Significant TCO Benefits for Mid-Sized Business Collaboration in Independent Lab Test
- Head-to-Head test by Tolly Group reveals Avaya IP Office averages 32 percent lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and 30 percent lower upfront costs over the competition
- Avaya solution also recognized for reducing maintenance requirements by up to 33 percent, and offering faster and easier installation
- 30 percent lower upfront costs, including lower costs for phones, licenses and hardware.
- 33 percent lower maintenance costs over five years.
- 41 percent less energy consumption for phones.
- Fast installation; Tolly was "able to deploy and upgrade the IP Office (100-user solution) within 10 minutes of initial power on."
"Having a collaboration solution that is cost effective to install and easy to use is essential to today's small and mid-size enterprises as they accelerate their adoption of advanced communications. Our comprehensive evaluation determined that Avaya IP Office provides today's companies with superior Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and delivers a simpler, more cost-effective way to gain new levels of collaboration and customer service across their business."
--Kevin Tolly, founder, Tolly Group
--Stephane Lamarre, senior director, small and mid-size enterprise marketing
--David Dart, CEO, Vive Communications, Avaya Business Partner
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, data solutions and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.