NEWS & EVENTS
University of the Sciences Adopts Next-Generation Avaya Network to Meet Increased Demands
- The new infrastructure removes bottlenecks and provides the capacity needed to support a proliferation of mobile devices on campus.
- Locally survivable switches provide the reliability needed for telephony, online learning and other applications critical to the university’s mission.
The Avaya solution for University of the Sciences was designed and sold by CSDNET, an Avaya Connect Channel Partner.
"The individuals who rely on our network feel it is as vital as electricity or any other core utility. They simply don’t have patience with outages. Avaya's high-availability products give us an 'always-on' platform that meets the expectations of our students, faculty and administrators. We have peace of mind that the reliability is there, which frees us to focus our time and attention on strategic initiatives that help our university remain competitive."
—Mark Nestor, Associate Provost and CIO, University of the Sciences
• Learn more about Avaya Solutions for Education
• Learn more about Avaya's Networking Portfolio
• Visit University of the Sciences
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, data solutions and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.