NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Collaboration Pod Speeds Cloud Deployments for Enterprises and Cloud Service Providers
- Now available, Avaya Collaboration Pods for Avaya Aura® Virtualized Environment deploy in hours to accelerate the path to the Collaborative Cloud
- Pre-integrated, pre-tested full stack solutions include technologies from Avaya, VMware and EMC with common orchestration to simplify deployment and management
- State of California, TSE , Red Rock Telecommunications among organizations already using Collaboration Pods for high-performance, real-time communications and collaboration
- Avaya Aura Virtualized Environment and Pod Orchestration Suite software pre-loaded as virtual appliances
- VMware vSphere ESXi 5.0 compliant compute servers deployed in a High Availability Cluster
- EMC's VNX® 5300 unified storage array providing simplified, flexible and highly reliable storage area networking
- Avaya's VSP 7000 with its unique Distributed Top of Rack capability which can interconnect multiple Collaboration Pods and/or external server racks for seamless scalability and highly efficient use of compute and storage resources
- Avaya G450 Gateway for Digital Signal Processing / PSTN connectivity
- Options to add the Avaya Aura Messaging Server and the Avaya Session Border Controller for Enterprise.
"We are excited to announce the availability of our new CloudView24 Communications Service that takes advantage of the Avaya Collaboration Pod as our hosted telephony centerpiece. This pre-integrated solution will allow us to deliver feature-rich, cloud-based unified communications solutions with greater ease and agility while meeting the reliability and security requirements that our government and enterprise customers expect. Our customers are demanding real-time solutions that bring data center and cloud services to the edge of the network, and Avaya is a unique partner to deliver those services."
– Doug Stone, CEO, TSE
–Jeffery Funk, CIO, Department of General Services, State of California
– Jack Pleiter, CEO, Red Rock Telecommunications.
— Marc Randall, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Avaya Networking
—Anton Prenneis, Technology Evangelist, OEM Solutions, EMC Corporation
—Parag Patel, vice president, Global Strategic Alliances, VMware
Fact Sheet: Collaboration Pod for Avaya Aura® Virtualized Environment
Fact Sheet: Avaya Pod Orchestration Suite
Images: Avaya Collaboration Pod (Door Closed); Avaya Collaboration Pod (Door Open)
Video: Avaya Collaboration Pod on YouTube
News Release: TSE Communications Announces CloudView24 based on Avaya Collaboration Pods
Tags: Avaya, Avaya Aura, Collaboration Pods, EMC, VMware, collaboration, unified communications, virtualization, enterprise, cloud service providers, cloud
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.