NEWS & EVENTS
Chunghwa Telecom Adopts Radvision Scopia to Provide Cloud-based Video Conferencing Services to Taiwan Enterprises
- Companies across Taiwan now have a cost-effective option to enhance collaboration and save on travel costs
- Users can access rich video collaboration features from any device and any location
- Businesses can manage their own resources through a virtual video conferencing management tool
"With the Scopia solutions from Avaya, we can now meet the needs of enterprises across Taiwan for high-definition video conferencing in a flexible, reliable and cost-effective way. More and more Taiwanese companies are relying on our cloud-based services to enhance productivity and reduce costs, especially the time and cost associated with travel."
- Liao Jing Fu, Senior Engineer, Chunghwa Telecom, Taiwan
- Alice Chang, Country Manager, Taiwan, Avaya
Video conferencing, Taiwan, Cloud, service provider, mobile, collaboration, Scopia, Radvision, Avaya, Video as a Service
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.