NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Announces Collaborative CloudTM Offers for Cloud Service Providers
- New Cloud Service Provider offers make it easy to deploy Unified Communications, Contact Center and Video as a Service to their customers
- Unique Unified Communications and Contact Center as a Service (UCaaS, CCaaS) utility-based pricing allows CSPs to pay only for what customers are using
- New Private Cloud offer for contact centers up to 500 agents can be hosted and branded by CSPs or Avaya
- Avaya Cloud Enablement for Unified Communications and Customer Experience Management is uniquely highlighted by the flexible, utility-based, opex pricing for CSPs that allows them to pay only for customer usage, enabling them to better accommodate the dynamic needs of their customers. Avaya Control Manager enables multi-tenancy with an easy to use centralized management and administrative segmentation tool. Avaya Cloud Enablement for Unified Communications and Customer Experience Management is delivered on a single, open scalable architecture based on Avaya Aura® to lower cost and simplify service provider environments.
- Avaya Cloud Enablement for Video provides CSPs with a highly scalable open platform that delivers interoperable multi-vendor video collaboration. Recent enhancements to the Elite Series MCUs, Scopia Mobile and Scopia Desktop bring new value to this VaaS solution by increasing scalability and extending BYOD videoconferencing across nearly any endpoint. With fast, easy deployment, Cloud Enablement for Video delivers out of the box multi-tenancy capabilities and customization of the Scopia mobile application by tenant/organization.
- Avaya Communications Outsourcing Solutions (COS) Express is a standardized private cloud offer that can be hosted by Avaya, a CSP or channel partner for the end customer. Service providers and channel partners can elect to sell the solution as an Avaya- or co-branded offer. The first edition of COS Express focuses on contact center deployments for businesses with up to 500 concurrent agents.
"Verizon and Avaya continue to collaborate to develop communications and collaboration solutions to help federal agencies keep pace with technology advancements, reduce complexity and boost employee productivity. By leveraging our complementary strengths to enable federal agencies to adopt flexible IT consumption models, Verizon and Avaya will deliver advanced solutions that meet the functionality and cost efficiency requirements of our federal clients."
-- Steve Lefrancois, chief technology officer – public sector markets, Verizon Enterprise Solutions
--Mads Fosselius, COO, Cirque
--Rich Costello, senior research analyst, Unified Communications, Enterprise Communications Infrastructure, IDC
--Joel Hackney, SVP and general manager, Cloud Solutions, Avaya
Avaya Collaborative Cloud
Chunghwa Telecom Adopts Radvision Scopia to Provide Video as a Service to Taiwan Enterprises
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.