NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Unveils New Tools for Understanding the Customer Experience and Managing Multichannel Interactions
- New speech analytics and data visualization tools provide unique insights to help build customer awareness and improve service
- Avaya Automated Chat and Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite Multichannel solutions provide integrated Web, social media, SMS, IM and email customer interaction options
- Avaya Customer Experience Virtualized Environment delivers market-leading routing, multichannel interaction self-service and reporting capabilities optimized for VMware® environments
- Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite Multichannel layers multichannel capabilities - including web chat, social media, SMS, IM, and email - onto the world’s leading, most reliable call center software. Call Center Elite Multichannel makes it easier for organizations to add new access channels and manage cross-channel customer experiences. Existing Call Center Elite users can add multichannel with minimal disruption to operations or reporting systems.
- Avaya Automated Chat integrates with live chat support to deliver more responsive, personalized online service. Avaya Automated Chat can improve customer satisfaction with faster, more accurate responses delivered through an intelligent response engine and streamline the transition from self-service to live service. Agent resources can be used more effectively and lower the cost of serving customers. An optional feature, Answer Desk, allows non-chat agents to tap the automation engine to quickly get answers for their non-chat customer contacts.
- Avaya Speech Analytics integrates the actual voice of the customer into performance management practices. Avaya Speech Analytics mines voice-based customer interactions to deliver business intelligence that might otherwise be missed in text-based or manual analyses for insights that can drive process improvements, support regulatory compliance and identify new sources of revenue.
- Avaya Contact Flow Analytics enables organizations to identify and remedy call flow issues through a number of visualization tools, including flow graphs, dashboards and tabular reports. Currently available through Avaya Professional Services, Contact Flow Analytics provides information about the effectiveness and efficiency of routing, agent performance and the overall customer experience.
"Avaya's contact center solution is head and shoulders above anyone else’s solution today. When we learned of the Customer Experience Virtualized Environment, it made sense for us since we could now take advantage of our existing virtualization strategy and backend infrastructure. This helps us reduce our server costs and deliver the reliability and services that our clients expect."
--Michael Branca, president, Tel-Networks USA, LLC
--David Naylor, Head of Analytics, Ember Services
--Ken Landoline, Principal Analyst, Current Analysis
--Mark de la Vega, Vice President & General Manager Contact Center Business Unit, Avaya
Nemertes Top Trends in Contact Centers 2013
Avaya Customer Experience Management microsite
Ask AVA Automated Chat Case Study
- 33% of organizations implementing Big Data are doing so for customer facing initiatives -- a number expected to grow.**
- 78% of consumers say they will only buy from businesses that make it easy for them, and one third of consumers believe convenience is more important than choice.*
- 82% of customers say they use multiple channels to meet their needs, but only 17 % felt changing channels was an easy, seamless experience.
- Use of web chat is growing and is now up to 26% -- a 36% increase over the previous year.*
- 22% of companies have multimodal contact centers currently with another 44% evaluating and planning implementations.**
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.
*2013 BT-Avaya Autonomous Customer Survey
**Nemertes Study on Top Contact Center Trends for 2013