NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Expands DevConnect Select Product Program with New Technology Partners and Solutions
Recently added SPP DevConnect Technology Partners and their solutions include:
- CallCopy: A workforce optimization and management suite for Avaya Aura® and Avaya Proactive Contact that works across distributed contact center architectures and with disparate enterprise applications.
- DuVoice: Hospitality applications for Avaya IP Office that include a property management system interface, automated wakeup calls, guest messaging and more.
- FCS: Billing solutions for the hospitality industry that work across multiple property management systems and provide voicemail and call accounting for limited service hotels. FCS also provides professional services for Avaya Hospitality Messaging Server 400.
- Knoahsoft: Workforce optimization solutions for Avaya Aura and Avaya IP Office, including Call & Screen recording, Quality & Performance management, Coaching, eLearning, Speech Analytics, Post-call Survey and Workforce Management tools.
- Movitas: Mobile hospitality applications for Avaya Aura and Avaya Communication Server 1000 that allow guests to connect their mobile device to a hotel phone system for calls, messages, information and promotions.
- Mutare: Speech-to-text solutions for Avaya IP Office that convert voicemail into email messages, instant messages and SMS for faster response to critical calls.
- NetIQ: Network management solutions for Avaya Communication Server 1000 and Avaya Aura that accelerate the deployment of unified communications networks, helping to maintain voice quality and enabling proactive infrastructure performance improvements.
- OAISYS: Voice compliance and quality monitoring solutions for Avaya Aura and Avaya IP Office that work across a wide range of deployment types and devices.
- ObjectTel: Software that manages IP phones and other endpoints on an Avaya Aura network for business continuity, simplified maintenance and firmware upgrades, and remediation across multiple Avaya systems.
- Phybridge: Data switch innovation that delivers Ethernet and PoE over a single pair of wire enabling companies to use their existing TDM voice infrastructure to support Avaya IP telephony solutions.
- Symmetrics: A reporting and analysis suite for Avaya Aura Contact Center and Call Management System that integrates real-time, historical and call-detail data with metrics from applications and systems across the contact center – delivering a complete view of the customer experience.
- Conveyant: An attendant console for fast and efficient PC-based call processing for Avaya Communication Server 1000.
- RSI: A new scalable, cloud-based call accounting application for Avaya IP Office that is accessible anywhere, anytime.
"We use Symmetrics nVISION Suite with our Avaya contact center as part of our goal to achieve the highest possible customer service ratings from our plan members. With Symmetrics and Avaya, we get a complete view of our members' experience in our contact center, from the start of a call in our interactive voice response (IVR) platform to its resolution by an agent."
— Mark Cowan, senior project manager, contact center and UC program management, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
—Jacequeline D’Ambrosi, vice president sales, DJJ Technologies
—Eric Rossman, vice president developer relations, Avaya
Avaya, Avaya Aura, Avaya IP Office, channel partners, communications solutions, DevConnect, hospitality industry, IP phones, resellers, third-party developers, unified communications, voice over IP
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.